DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yes!! Thank you! I love seeing these and really appreciate you making them. :)

Decided to update the little graphics I made a while back, and now added with all the announced figures so far :)

No Mad Love 2-pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gah: I forgot that one!! Thanks, I'll add it into the group at the bottom later.

Nice work sfa, any room for the Batman Beyond set too? Am really looking forward to getting Terry and old man Bruce

Batwing is still a terrible price. Anyone remember the 2 days when they announced it would be $100 like the Batmobile? LOL

Here's an updated image with the Mad Love 2 pack, Batman Beyond, and The Dark Knight Returns added :)

Nice work sfa. Question though, what does the BTAS Batman represent at the bottom next to the fire suit Batman? Also just to nitpick, shouldn't that fire suit Batman and Christmas joker be part of the line up of standard figures for TNA and BTAS?

Thanks! :D

The BTAS batman at the bottom is from the Phantasm two pack, though it's difficult to see at that size. He's at the bottom with the Fire-Suit Batman and Christmas Joker as that section is the "Alternatives & Duplicates" section.

The other sections I originally created a while back to show how many individual characters have been released/announced so far in the lines.

(I possibly should have put Livewire & Supergirl in the TNBA line-up too, but since they're technically Superman characters I left them in the group at the bottom.)

Ahhh the Phantasm set. All makes sense now. Will stop bugging you now sfa!

Here's an updated image with the Mad Love 2 pack, Batman Beyond, and The Dark Knight Returns added :)

This is awesome! Thank you!

Nice work, sfa!

Just one thing: you could have added original BTAS Joker's proto photo to Harley in lingerie, since that's the one we're getting with her.
Or just ignored him and left Harley in lingerie alone.

DCCBatTASMadLoveBoxFt.jpg

Received an Mad Hatter as a very belated birthday gift the other day. Very Pleased with him. I'm ready for the next wave to hit. Anybody else interested in a single packed Phantasm? I want her but I really have no interest in getting a 2 pack with a second Batman.

I'm sure later on they'll release another Phantasm 2 pack with Andrea without mask and the exact same Phantasm we already have, so we're forced to buy a second one if we want Andrea. I'd wait it out

So today I baught the BTAS Batman money bank for 25€. They also had the Batmobile bank, but due to its size (a lot smaller than the old Kenner toy) and the price of 40€ I decided it is not worth it.
also I had a friendly chat with the Seller. He said he too is waiting for the re-releases of Catwoman and TNBA Batman.

Nice work, sfa!

Just one thing: you could have added original BTAS Joker's proto photo to Harley in lingerie, since that's the one we're getting with her.
Or just ignored him and left Harley in lingerie alone.

View attachment 266812

Wait, this is based on the Mad Love episode, right (and yes, that was a rhetorical question)? That's an TNBA episode, so this isn't the right style Joker.

Sorry if that's been mentioned already.

Wait, this is based on the Mad Love episode, right (and yes, that was a rhetorical question)? That's an TNBA episode, so this isn't the right style Joker.

Sorry if that's been mentioned already.

well it's kind of both. originally Mad Love was an Issue of the Batman Adventures Comics which were drawn in the original BTAS Style. TNBA "stole" the plot.
https://www.google.de/search?hl=de&.....1ac.1.64.img..0.12.717...0j0i30.eG5RCshTBvg

So the comic was the initial tale of Harley's origin?

Yes, the "Mad Love" comic was the first to tell Harley's origin. This specific issue was part of the "Batman Adventures" comics, which was based on Batman: The Animated Series.

And, as you know, Harley was created for The Animated Series.

Back