DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Phantasm will be as tall as Batman, Zelu.
Like the prototype image suggests.

DCC replied to someone's e-mail about that, saying Phantasm is indeed as tall as Batman. :)

That'll be the ultimate 2-pack. Can't wait for Angry Batman. :D
Will be my main Bats and the current one will go to the Batmobile.

Sounds awesome!!

I really wanna see the next BTAS volume with Scarecrow, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze TNBA Catwoman and Deluxe Clayface!

#MyXmasWishList ;)

you have Angry Batman already, WGD!

This is the other one with more angry face and Andrea :D

I though we had the angry batman already, I hope they throw in extra capes in there also. But then again I wouldn't mind if someone does custom capes for these figures since they are made out of silicone.

Like cape draped in front, cape with blue streaks and yellow for robin, and wind flowing capes, and bat mobile capes because I can bet no one has managed to put the seat belt on batman as of yet unless you have a 12 year olds fingers, but oh well wishful thinking.

Thinking about it now, someone could make a killing making custom made faces for these figs since the heads are removable.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I do have my very own Angry Bats. hahaha
And he's "my precious" :)love):

Batman3.JPG

But the REAL Angry Batman (from the Phantasm 2-Pack) will be VERY angry.
With the theeth showing.
Ready for action!!
It'll be a totally new headsculpt.
Can't freaking wait.

I'm not sure about that "totally new headsculpt" part, I think it will be the same with edited lips to show teeth but if they change/improve more I'm happy with that!

It is indeed a totally new headsculpt.
DCC's Kevin adressed it in an interview, saying they wanted Batman to be with Phantasm, but also give fans "a new Batman" at the same time.
That's why they gave him the new head. :)

And, personally, I do see the heads are different by just seeing the 2-pack prototype: the ears, mouth (of course) and chin. All different. And for the best.

I'm am loving the line I think I prefer the animated series versions but I will take whatever they put out , just got batmobile and roxy so now I'm caught up. But after we get deluxe clayface and firefly. I would personally like to see, a Bruce Wayne, Ninja, Talia,Alfred, Hugo Strange, Gray Ghost, Ventriloquist and scarface, btas poison ivy, Mr freeze and scarecrow.. would also like a Montoya , bullock, Harvey dent, summer Gleeson, mayor hill,Rupert Thorne,Andrea beaumont, jet pack joker , trench coat joker,selina Kyle, I'd also like a couple two packs one with thugs from Gotham, and one with police officers.maybe a redclaw and lock up...I know wishful thinking but I'd buy them all.

Good list batman1970! I would add BTAS Killer Croc, Baby Doll, Clock King and maybe Tygrus.

For the 2-Pack I would love to see Harlay and Ivy in their civilian clothes or Harvey Dent with Pamela Isley in her red dress from "Pretty Poison" or deluxe BTAS Poison Ivy with her giant plant! :D

Wait - is the Deluxe Clayface real?

Good list batman1970! I would add BTAS Killer Croc, Baby Doll, Clock King and maybe Tygrus.

For the 2-Pack I would love to see Harlay and Ivy in their civilian clothes or Harvey Dent with Pamela Isley in her red dress from "Pretty Poison" or deluxe BTAS Poison Ivy with her giant plant! :D

Hahahahaha! You basically want an entire line dedicated to Ivy, huh? :D;)

Yeah, there's a deluxe BTAS Clayface coming in wave 7 with TNBA Firefly, Harley and fire suit Batman. I really can't wait to get a look at that Clayface figure!!

Yeah, there's a deluxe BTAS Clayface coming in wave 7 with TNBA Firefly, Harley and fire suit Batman. I really can't wait to get a look at that Clayface figure!!

OMG!! Just bring 'im, then!!

But wait... Normally, the deluxe figure is separated from the wave.
So, there's one figure missing in wave 7.
Plus, shouldn't the female character be from the opposite series-style?

World'sGreatestDetective Guilty! ^^ She is my favorite Batman Villain

Yeah I can't wait to Clayface as well - he is going to be huge! He comes with alternate head and many hands :D

World'sGreatestDetective Guilty! ^^ She is my favorite Batman Villain

Yeah I can't wait to Clayface as well - he is going to be huge! He comes with alternate head and many hands :D

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT CLAYFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Ivy too.
And so does my mom. She says: "Ivy is my fave because she's red haired like me". LMAOOOOO

Ivy's over rated, I prefer catwoman, that's why I'm so anxious for the re issue.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

OMG!! Just bring 'im, then!!

But wait... Normally, the deluxe figure is separated from the wave.
So, there's one figure missing in wave 7.
Plus, shouldn't the female character be from the opposite series-style?

They did have the female character from the opposite series style for the first five waves, but they broke the cycle with wave six where there are three BTAS characters and one of them is female (Zatanna). The character from the opposite series style is male this time, AND a deluxe (Etrigan & Klarion).

So I believe Clayface is part of the four-figure wave 7. It also makes it harder to predict what the next waves will be since they aren't sticking to a strict formula now.

EDIT: actually they broke the cycle with wave 5, where all of them are male.

any pics of the clayface? news to me!:clap

No sadly these were not allowed to be photographed :( I'm pretty sure we will see the official images soon-ish as they must have them ready by now. I hope we will see them before the next DCC event in Feb. (NYTF)

I can bet no one has managed to put the seat belt on batman as of yet unless you have a 12 year olds fingers...
Lol! That was a pain in the butt. Took me longer to get those seat belts on properly than it took me to futz Hot Toys Chewie! I literally considered asking my ten year old daughter to do it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back