DC Direct Batman VS Killer Croc statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't suppose anyone knows of any distributors selling this in the UK ?
Just don't want to go through the hassle of dealing with import duty again so soon after getting Donatello

got the statue today and its AWESOME.... Wish it was just a bit bigger but its a very nice sculpt and paint job. I like the rusted re-paint as posted earlier on the sewer cap. I hope there will be more VS batman statues like this (prays for a good joker vs batman sculpt because all of them suck so far).

Have one question about this statue :)
Woudl the box (complete with statue of course) fit in an average sized suitcase, seeing as I'm going to the US in 4 weeks would be better/cheaper for me to get it there :)

Have one question about this statue :)
Woudl the box (complete with statue of course) fit in an average sized suitcase, seeing as I'm going to the US in 4 weeks would be better/cheaper for me to get it there :)

i'd have to say... No. it might even be too big for a handcarry item. the styro fitting alone is huge.

ray villafane is the badass artist that sculpted this and he has my shirts. I hope to get a pic of him wearing one and putting it on the site ContradictionWear.com

I really hope this is the first in a series of Batman versus ______ statues, all in one scale. That would be sweet, I'm going to have to pick this up soon...

Bumped!!! Rescued from the abyss. I'll get you, "Batman vs Killer Croc", in 2 weeks!!!

You are in for a treat. :yess: It's a wonderful diorama.

It can be displayed at just about every angle...perfect for one of those rotating - lazy susan displays.

Awesome #215/1500. Mine just arrived today.....I noticed the two skulls are bigger than Batman's head???!!! The boney hand is larger than his arm. I can only assume killer croc got the meat.

Can someone tell me where I can find this. I have looked everywhere. There currently only one on eBay and he wants a fortune form it.

Can someone tell me where I can find this. I have looked everywhere. There currently only one on eBay and he wants a fortune form it.

11 St. Mark's Place
New York, NY 10003
(212) 598-9439

Not sure if they have any left but I got mine here for $212(shipping included).

Back