Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also looking to buy a custom cape and would appreciate any help to be able to get one.

Love me my custom cape... IMG_7510.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7510.JPG
    IMG_7510.JPG
    589.2 KB · Views: 192
I don't think they look that bad but I do agree that the sculpted cape does make him look more natural. I actually think the traps on the Aquaman PF look more awkward but I still think it's a good looking PF.

Oh no I agree. It looks a little off but it appears to be a quality cape.

Oh no I agree. It looks a little off but it appears to be a quality cape.
Dem traps. Lol. I forget about the majority of the crowd on this forum. Waist line bigger than shoulders. Traps and shoulders are supposed to be big. Try putting the joystick down. I'm 6'4" 205lbs with 8% body fat. Big traps and shoulders and maybe u will get a date. lol!!!!

Dem traps. Lol. I forget about the majority of the crowd on this forum. Waist line bigger than shoulders. Traps and shoulders are supposed to be big. Try putting the joystick down. I'm 6'4" 205lbs with 8% body fat. Big traps and shoulders and maybe u will get a date. lol!!!!

Your mistaking my comment for one that is dissing the muscular male anatomy. I am just referring to how much is exposed. Lol. Put the ego down. Lmao. Btw, I'm 5'10" 150. Pretty sure I'm doing ok.

Last edited:
Nah,it's absolutely perfect. He has everything you need and nothing you don't. He is naturally strong. He doesn't have to hit the gym.

Back