Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do we think it will be now seeing that email? Im half tempted to cancel and pick one up from the BST groups, i've made 3 out of 4 payments though which is making me think different

How long do we think it will be now seeing that email? Im half tempted to cancel and pick one up from the BST groups, i've made 3 out of 4 payments though which is making me think different

Have you gotten the email? I'm also on payment plan and haven't received the email yet. If I get that email I plan on cancelling and seeing if I can get a full refund. I'm not letting them hold my money for another six months to a year.

Have you gotten the email? I'm also on payment plan and haven't received the email yet. If I get that email I plan on cancelling and seeing if I can get a full refund. I'm not letting them hold my money for another six months to a year.

i did, although i opted to pay in full for my last payment as heard it was coming within the next 2 weeks at time of changing order

If it were me, I would cancel, site the delays as the reason, and get a full refund. Then I would buy the EX from a forum member or from one of the BST groups. One of SS's best pieces and you can still get the EX for a reasonable amount with a little patience. Plus, no one knows if the new paint job is for better or for worse, but from the pics I've seen it looks to be for worse.

Wow, very unexpected occurence. But other freaks have said this has happened before to other statues so maybe it won't be another 6 months to a year before we see this. I don't really mind for as long as they still plan to recreate, as they put it, another batch.

The sculpted capes are my favorite aspects of both Superman and Batman Sideshow's PFs.
Those customs are well done and great to have for display options.

I don't mind waiting another year, I just want it done right. This is what SS needs to do cause who knows what happened but it must've been pretty serious. I guess recreate them means a complete do-over of Supes. I wonder if SS will take the TOTAL loss on this batch?

That's OK they can just tack on another $100 per figure on the new batch lol.

I tried reading a few pages back on this thread and don't feel like reading 1700 but is this just a re-release of the first PF but with a higher edition count (5000) is there anything else that is different about it? Getting confused sometimes with the talk about doing customs versus actual changes to this release.

That's OK they can just tack on another $100 per figure on the new batch lol.

I tried reading a few pages back on this thread and don't feel like reading 1700 but is this just a re-release of the first PF but with a higher edition count (5000) is there anything else that is different about it? Getting confused sometimes with the talk about doing customs versus actual changes to this release.

This was a new batch of the original Superman PF comic version from the edition size of 5000. This most recent batch was supposed to have a different paint application in darker brighter colors than the previous batches I think.

hello guys thats my first message in forum, i have big sideshow collection but i have problem with superman premium format, statue leaning to the back and broke in leg, what i have to do now? is any warranty for that? statue for 400 USD...even if i can stick that,im very terrified that will broke again soon because cloak is so heavy, sorry for my english i count on your advices guys

hello guys thats my first message in forum, i have big sideshow collection but i have problem with superman premium format, statue leaning to the back and broke in leg, what i have to do now? is any warranty for that? statue for 400 USD...even if i can stick that,im very terrified that will broke again soon because cloak is so heavy, sorry for my english i count on your advices guys

Post pics

Email Sideshow.

Contact Sideshow

Back