Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received this statue today (ex). I tried working out 2 deals with sellers on here and it neither worked out. I ended up getting it for pretty much retail so it was blessing in disguise. Absolutely awesome, I love how it looks and both head sculpts are really nice alternates. I am so happy with it have him next to my WW and Cap its a very "patriotic" shelf haha. :yess:

I just received this statue today (ex). I tried working out 2 deals with sellers on here and it neither worked out. I ended up getting it for pretty much retail so it was blessing in disguise. Absolutely awesome, I love how it looks and both head sculpts are really nice alternates. I am so happy with it have him next to my WW and Cap its a very "patriotic" shelf haha. :yess:

Congrats. A truly phenomenal PF. Easily on of the best PFs SSC released in the last few years. IMO, a MUST have for any Supes fan.

Congrats. A truly phenomenal PF. Easily on of the best PFs SSC released in the last few years. IMO, a MUST have for any Supes fan.

When I get bats my trinity is complete and depending on how good aqua man is the display will grow. same goes for my marvel side. This is the must have superman for me and I am glad I was patient about getting an EX

I picked up an EX over the weekend for the same cost retail shipped to me and I must say he is epic and love having the completed Trinity!

Was reading over on SF, and it seems people who got their statues last year are stating to have lean issues with Supes :(

few people said they're having the same issues with Batman PF and Harley PF... so far mine seem ok but I'm defiantly going to keep an eye on it..

Was reading over on SF, and it seems people who got their statues last year are stating to have lean issues with Supes :(

few people said they're having the same issues with Batman PF and Harley PF... so far mine seem ok but I'm defiantly going to keep an eye on it..

So far, so good with me. I received Supes and Bats in the 1st batch and have zero leaning issues.

When I get bats my trinity is complete and depending on how good aqua man is the display will grow. same goes for my marvel side. This is the must have superman for me and I am glad I was patient about getting an EX

Yeah, this Supes is definitely must have in my book. I'm also waiting anxiously on Aquaman. I plan on picking up th Big 7 for my collection. May also add GA, Black Canary, and Hawkman if they look good. That would round out my JLA PF collection.

Any foto?

Any foto?

Not really, just people saying it's happening.... there is this photo from early in the thread so it does seem to happen...

515cfd9153ddf8da70c5cb8c9db902b9.jpg

I am not convinced there is a 'lean thing'. They produced thousands of these. If such a problem was really starting to occur, we would have heard several cases by now. That pic looks...off too. He is leaning from the waist up in that photo. How could that even happen unless it was broken at the waist or torso?

A clear brick thing like a 2x2 inch that you can place to meet the cape is a solution for anyone who is worried about a lean. Then there is a cloth cape option. For me I will take my chances. :pray:

If it doesn't happen with everyone, maybe it's down to their room being too warm????

What a mess tho! How does DC or Marvel let SS get away from such bad QC issues!?!

The leaning issue (at least on mine) was due to the base pad on the right side being flattened. I replaced the pads with plastic ones from Wal-Mart and my leaning disappeared.

The "leaning" was so subtle that I only noticed it when I got my new Besta cabinet.

Back