Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better..the mouth needs tweaking

Thanks ink, and I REALLY appreciate your advice. It has really helped me to improve this. I will get to the mouth soon as it is the last little bit I do before I start adding in SOME of the details. I actually haven't worked on this one for a few days as I have been having some success with my Hulk sculpt, and the mouth on this one was fighting me a bit... lol.
Really impressive Spidey, that is really coming along I'm loving how you are taking us along the ride with you :)

Thank you Ondi. Honestly, I KNOW I have derailed the thread a little bit here, BUT I have been getting more help from people in this thread than I have in threads I posted in artistic communities designed to help artists. So, I hope people understand that, selfish it may be, but I am getting SO much help.

He's here and he's magnificent! Some trouble getting him to fit into the base all the way so I need to play around with it and figure out why. Love the color and presence of this statue. Another home run.

Congrats Hexic. This is a fantastic piece. One of the best statues I've ever had. And I'm not even much of a Supes fan.

As it happens, maybe some people here knowing the boyscout better than me might help me make my mind. I can't decide wich lenght I should go for with my custom cape.

I've made a quick "digital cut" to try and see what it might look like. What do you guys think? Is there a standard lenght for Superman's cape? It seems to vary quite a bit in the pictures I have seen.

Congrats Hexic. This is a fantastic piece. One of the best statues I've ever had. And I'm not even much of a Supes fan.

As it happens, maybe some people here knowing the boyscout better than me might help me make my mind. I can't decide wich lenght I should go for with my custom cape.

I've made a quick "digital cut" to try and see what it might look like. What do you guys think? Is there a standard lenght for Superman's cape? It seems to vary quite a bit in the pictures I have seen.

I like the longest cape on the left. It just looks cool. I never liked short capes. To me, they just look weird.

I like all kinds of capes for every different superman for instance, I love the short cape for Frank Quitely Superman.

But since the PF resembles so much to Alex Ross', he has that experience look, that royal portrait deserves a long cape, so in my opinion, the 1st one from left to right is 100% perfect, I'd go with that one, it's gorgeous.

Not sure how easy it would be, but try less grimace. Determined, yes... but grimace is not a good look for him. Maybe ease off the scowling of the brows also.

Disregard if you're going for an angry, pissed off Sups :lol

He looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger from the side now heh

Also I think the lips are way too big, especially for the face he's making.

Not sure how easy it would be, but try less grimace. Determined, yes... but grimace is not a good look for him. Maybe ease off the scowling of the brows also.

Disregard if you're going for an angry, pissed off Sups :lol

Lol....I am going for angry pissed off Supes.....lol

He looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger from the side now heh

Also I think the lips are way too big, especially for the face he's making.

Lol... I will take a look at it later on tonight. I am still trying to figure out the mouth a bit.

Back