Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone putting Batman n Superman into IKEA DETOLF?
I manage to put sup into detolf, but I just wondering if Batman will fit there too?
Use a Klingsbo the shelves have 50lbs weight capacities
Even if it fit, I wouldn't recommend putting those in there without reinforcing the glass panels...
Lol yeah. Detolf shelves hold less than 20lbs i think

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

New display lights make my collection happy :)

P1210107_zps406609f6.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for this problem:

I had a little trouble getting the cape on. While there's no red on the neck, there's the slightest scuffing that has changed the matte finish to be a little shiny when light reflects off of it. Is there any way to fix that without attempting to match the color and touch it up a little? I'm guessing the answer is no but I figured I'd throw it out there.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for this problem:

I had a little trouble getting the cape on. While there's no red on the neck, there's the slightest scuffing that has changed the matte finish to be a little shiny when light reflects off of it. Is there any way to fix that without attempting to match the color and touch it up a little? I'm guessing the answer is no but I figured I'd throw it out there.

never mess with a statue paint finish unless youre john from vince vell or spazzy or the other talented dudes on here that know what theyre doing. A chip, you can fix and touch up. A face paint, very scary cuz things can go wrong very quickly. Send it to an expert if it bothers you that much. Believe me, back in the day I learned the hard way.

Hi. To get them to fit in your Besta, you moved the top shelf 1 hole up and the bottom shelf 1 hole down? Thanks.

Yeah, pretty much. Just measure his height then gauge the shelve spacing accordingly. Shouldn't be more than a couple holes top and bottom.

Im in Australia and keep getting email notifications for my final payment date being changed and the item being delayed... Kind over it and the buzz is wearing off.

Im in Australia and keep getting email notifications for my final payment date being changed and the item being delayed... Kind over it and the buzz is wearing off.
Lmfao dude every time I read your name my brain leaves the 'h' out lol. I guess I'm just that dirty. Yes as Kinger said, you will be amazed when you see him in person. He is amazing and words can't describe really

Lmfao dude every time I read your name my brain leaves the 'h' out lol. I guess I'm just that dirty. Yes as Kinger said, you will be amazed when you see him in person. He is amazing and words can't describe really

everyone has all this wonderment and glee, try getting a jacked up one and that feeling passes like a bad fart.

still waiting to hear from SS....their silence can be deafening.

everyone has all this wonderment and glee, try getting a jacked up one and that feeling passes like a bad fart.

still waiting to hear from SS....their silence can be deafening.
I can understand that man. I feel like that with my Spiderman com

Back