Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is annoying. Sideshow just informed me that my final flex payment was pushed back another month, to August. At this rate, I hope to get the statue by Christmas.

So I'm guessing this is my new charge date, as well. I'm not on flex, but since I was scheduled for June 6th, and that never happened, August is now the new month. Wow.

So we are now looking at a 4 month delivery window? This all started in late April I think and will continue through August. Ugh!

The latest I got from SS is that they are still trying to ship out my statue which I paid on june 6th, they also gave me an alternative of refunding my payment and charge only when they are sure the statue will shipped...😩

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still processing....depending on what happens in the next two weeks I may end up selling whenever he gets here and getting a reg later just because there's other things that may come to light that I find more appealing.

Mine has arrived!! Not the best camera in the world but meh.....awesome piece tho

Attachments

• 104_0243.JPG
    104_0243.JPG
    315.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 104_0244.JPG
    104_0244.JPG
    468.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 104_0245.JPG
    104_0245.JPG
    506.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 104_0246.JPG
    104_0246.JPG
    524.2 KB · Views: 255
Still processing....depending on what happens in the next two weeks I may end up selling whenever he gets here and getting a reg later just because there's other things that may come to light that I find more appealing.

The shipping fiasco has really taken a lot of the excitement out of this one.

Hopefully everyone get theirs soon.

Thanks lol I gave up on waiting for Sideshow and bought it off ebay, I just couldnt wait anymore lol

Yep William from SS failed me. No shipment, no email, just a handful of apologetic emails. At this point I'm just going to suck it up and know that eventually I'll have a 1/4 scale superman. For those that have gotten their payments pushed back to August... I feel for you. Not cool

Yep William from SS failed me. No shipment, no email, just a handful of apologetic emails. At this point I'm just going to suck it up and know that eventually I'll have a 1/4 scale superman. For those that have gotten their payments pushed back to August... I feel for you. Not cool

Once you get it the wait will feel worth it....can say the same about Apoc. lol

Once you get it the wait will feel worth it....can say the same about Apoc. lol

Yeah I'm starting to lose the hype for Apoc a bit. Too many issues that I've seen posted already and were still early on. Now Supes I'll wait as long as it takes based on pics and reviews thus far. Well and the fact that he's superman helps too

Yep exactly

Hang tuff peeps. This statue is amazing and as a whole has almost no QC issues. Once it's displayed, you won't even think about the delay and you'll be able to enjoy this majestic piece for years to come.

Back