Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can someone help a newbie out. How will this go down? Are we sent an email from sideshow giving us the ability to purchase the exclusive as per the note on their sight:

"The Exclusive Superman Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, March 28th, 2013, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time"

Or do I sit hear like a fanboy refreshing their homepage?

Ps. In hindsight i don't want that last line to come across the wrong way. Im a total fanboy and am happy to do what needs to be done! Ive just never purchased from sideshow before.

So can someone help a newbie out. How will this go down? Are we sent an email from sideshow giving us the ability to purchase the exclusive as per the note on their sight:

"The Exclusive Superman Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, March 28th, 2013, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time"

Keep an eye on their twitter or facebook feeds...they will usually post a link there.

Either way. I personally prefer refreshing their page. :D
But don't worry about not being able to order one since this will be available til the end of the day. I hope. :devil

Someone said it took the Batman PF 4 day to sell out. I can't see this being sold out today so we should all get one.

Yeah I'm not seeing any kind of sell out before the 4 day mark.

It will be tweeted, appear on their fb page, yada, yada. Most times it's up on their site before any notice goes out.

If I'm not mistaken you can order directly off the website once it's listed. You DO NOT need to be signed up for the newsletter. It's just a way SS promotes the newsletter and tries to get people to sign up.

Wow, no one is any help here...I'll go over to Statue forum maybe I can get some help there, lol...

Back