Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't been on Sideshow Freaks for very long have you. :lol
har harr. Was waiting for this.

Stats may speak otherwise but.......though not as long as you Snoopy. My stay is also gonna be limited. Depends.

I thought it MIGHT be the same head at a different stage of developement, but I am unsure. I also think that an extra head would solve a lot of problem, but I KNOW it is not included as of right NOW. The REG is awesome, and yeah I think he has been beefed up... over at SF bullseye said that Andy B stated he would be beefing him up.
Glad to know they did that. He looked a bit skinny to me earlier. Me....I'm talking only about me. Ok? :wink1:

Lol ... Really??? I disagree
A)I have actually read a comic book
B)my artistic knowledge spans more then just the Image years
C)oh and I actually KNOW who most of these characters ARE!!!
Lol
Left hook, Right hook, Uppercut!

MagnumOpus said:
cLdLMnn.jpg
I can't stand that sculpt of Wonder Woman, CHANGE THIS SIDESHOW OR I'LL STILL BUY IT!!! :gah::monkey1

Yeah, she's too wordy. I think I'll threaten SSC to buy her, too. That'll teach them.

Those two do look good together - but Superman will stand alone in my collection. The Ex doesn't look that bad, but I think the regular portrait looks killer!! I'll be ready tomorrow to PO this the instant it drops.

I think they meant by post count.

Lol I know and CBG is awesome
har harr. Was waiting for this.

Stats may speak otherwise but.......though not as long as you Snoopy. My stay is also gonna be limited. Depends.

Glad to know they did that. He looked a bit skinny to me earlier. Me....I'm talking only about me. Ok? :wink1:

Left hook, Right hook, Uppercut!

Yeah apparently Andy B mentioned beefing him up a bit which I think was a good idea. He couldn't be smaller then Bats...lol. Oh and yeah CBG and I in a clash of comic book knowledge... Well if I was the Atlantic ... He is a kiddy pool... Lol. BUT he has one of the BEST attitudes EVER... And LOBE this hobby. So he has my RESPECT even though I pull his leg:lol

Why can't they just do red eyes for EX? Why the twizzlers glowing out of his eyes. Why? Why? Why?

Back