Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of like the EX. Not crazy about it, but it looks good enough.

I think it'd look better if the "worms" didn't go all the way into the eye sockets. If we got actual red eyes with the "worms" around them outside of the holes.

Dude order it! Problem solved or if you ask BR nicely his Magic 8 Ball can provide an answer for you

As of rut now SSC Alex has said they are NOT removable

Thanks Spidey..did not know that SSC Alex had already answered the question.
Too bad SS didn't make them shooting out straight in line with the angle of his head like Sups was blasting something.Would have looked better than escaping red worms.

We probably have a whole year before he ships,so a change is possible.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

Okay I can provide you with a Superman PF think tank if that helps you out with you decision making while we wait for BR!

worms.jpg

Thanks Spidey..did not know that SSC Alex had already answered the question.
Too bad SS didn't make them shooting out straight in line with the angle of his head like Sups was blasting something.Would have looked better than escaping red worms.

We probably have a whole year before he ships,so a change is possible.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

I think it would be unfair to people who pass on this to change it down the line. I had considered ordering this direct from SS even though I am in Canada as I have no problem paying the extra cost on an ex I need to have or for a character I love. I hate the ex head and will not be ordering direct but if they change it later when it's already sold out to something better I'll feel cheated and very upset.

I think Superman has overuse his x ray vision to scan Poison Ivy looking for qc "defects" before this is released next month besides Lois Lane when she is having her bath causing his eyes to bleed red rays....

Never the less it is ex or fail.

I don't see why SS couldn't ship the EX head with the sculpted head vision already attached the way we see it now in the pics. The head will be a separate piece obviously and packed well within a styrofoam cutout. Some will probably arrive damaged, but SS does this all the time. Pred dreads are a perfect example of this. Any fragile piece of a statue still gets shipped. :lecture They're not going to change it just because they're worried a few pieces will arrive damaged!

Back