Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
One thing you need to fix at some point is how all his neck muscles are defined. He looks like he is flexing his neck like crazy...tone that down because in a natural relaxed state, those are going to be much softer.

One thing you need to fix at some point is how all his neck muscles are defined. He looks like he is flexing his neck like crazy...tone that down because in a natural relaxed state, those are going to be much softer.

Yeah I did a little on that, but I know I gotta do a lot more. I am learning how to soften the details a bit.... Again thanks for all the advice sarakawa... It has been invaluable.

Does anyone know if sup can fit on the bottom of my detolf I remove the third glass shelf? I wanted to put him down there but I think his cap is very wide

Thanks. I was thinking about putting him all the way on top of the detolf, on top of the wood. I know the glass shelves can't hole much but how about the the top wood?

I've seen a lot of people put theirs up top, so it should be ok. Just be sure to secure the detolf to the wall though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll most definitely be putting it up there now. I haven't secured it to the wall though. I didn't secure my besta either. Are they really going to fall?

I think it is a good idea for the detolf, especially if you planning on putting Supes on top. From what I remember, it should have come with a ribbon or an L bracket that you would need to screw into the wall. You'll need to find the framing studs with a stud finder. For the besta, you need to mark out the holes in the back with those plastic pieces it came with and drill through it to the framing stud.

I found that the besta is pretty stable normally w/o the support screws, but may tip if have you have heavy glass doors installed and all opened.

I think it is a good idea for the detolf, especially if you planning on putting Supes on top. From what I remember, it should have come with a ribbon or an L bracket that you would need to screw into the wall. You'll need to find the framing studs with a stud finder. For the besta, you need to mark out the holes in the back with those plastic pieces it came with and drill through it to the framing stud.

I found that the besta is pretty stable normally w/o the support screws, but may tip if have you have heavy glass doors installed and all opened.

I can't see the detolfs tipping unless there is an earthquake in which case your statues are probably toast anyway...

Just had a 10% offer pop up on Supes while I was repositioning the window and it went away :(

At least now I know it pops up so the game is on!

Back