Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered day one (no Flex)
Was charged on Friday, no ship w/apologies e-mail
Shipped today and is scheduled for a Monday arrival

Yes!!!

Same here, although I didn't get a shipping notice, but a tracking number has just shown up in my account. Now let's just hope it arrives damaged.

they're probably going out so fast that UPS hasn't caught up yet

I usually get tree emails from sideshow when an order ships, and billing notice, and order change notice, and a shipping notice. Ironically I haven't gotten any of them even though I was charged last Friday.

I've got nothing, no shipping soon, no charge, just nada.

You need to call SS and ask them if you did something to piss them off to get put on their **** list. Didn't you have to wait a long time for your Batman PF? Hope you hear something soon. I'm afraid to get my hopes up that mine will arrive Friday--even with the delivery tracking from UPS saying it will. After everything that's happened with this statue I'm waiting to see a package delayed notice. I won't believe it until I sign for the damn thing.

whatever the delay, it's Sideshow's screw up.Nothing to do with West Coast Ports or Longshoremen,Yet.

It's contract time again for West Coast port and terminal operators, as negotiations between the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) and the Pacific Maritime Association (PMA), whose 72 members include shipping lines and terminal operators, begin on May 12 in San Francisco.

The current six-year contract expires on July 1, but if history is any guide, a deal will not be wrapped up by that time. In the past, it has taken several weeks after contract expiration to come up with an agreement, making things dicey for importer and exporters using these ports.

Future container volumes are also at risk due to the planned opening of the expanded Panama Canal in late 2015, which likely will take a solid share of shipments from Asia to the US.

The best scenario of course is that an agreement is reached during that time for the 13,600-member ILWU to keep working under the existing contract until a new agreement is reached. That would likely be the case if the two sides appear even reasonably close on the high-level terms of a deal. But there are no guarantees that strikes won't be seen, perhaps isolated actions instead of port-wide.

Got mine today and this statue is exactly what I hoped for! Perfection!

be7uqupe.jpg

I got an email from SS last Friday apologizing for charging me and saying that the statue should go out early next week. I still haven't received any shipping notification. Argh!

I got an email from SS last Friday apologizing for charging me and saying that the statue should go out early next week. I still haven't received any shipping notification. Argh!

Hey Ski, do what I did...I sent an email to William Mendoza (as he was the guy who had sent me the email regarding the delay and how I'd been charged already) quote down your order number and explain how you haven't received your shipping notification regarding Supes. I did this yesterday and he got back within 5 minutes apologising why I still hadn't received any tracking information as mine had shipped out a day earlier. he then immediately sent me the tracking information. My guess is that the same has probably happened with yours. Either way, if you send an email today your sure to have a better idea of where your Supes is. Let us know how you get on :hi5:

Back