Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have time to call SS today, but I'm calling Monday and see what they tell me...I was hoping to get a notice today, but nothing...So I guess I'm not in the mid June batch and it doesn't even look good for the end of June either..

I would take the Superman bust over the Batman bust though.

I don't want to say this, but in some angles the ears on the Superman bust look too big. Love them both but just saying, I'd probably choose the Bat

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't have my Superman yet but I like Batman as a character better. The only DC character I read on a monthly basis. So even if Superman really is the better statue I wouldn't like it as much just because I like Batman so much.

If any of you were to choose between this or the Batman PF, what would it be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got Superman today..It's awesome! Just like the prototype...But Batman is just Amazing...My Fav :D!

Last edited:
Hmm... Guess folks in the UK pay big bucks as duty. Was reading about the amount George Clooney will have to pay for an engagement ring or something once it arrives in UK, absolutely :cuckoo:

I am in Asia and got my Joker PF from CSC. That was the only time I saved on the duty by asking them to price it low on the Customs Declaration. Wanted to go the same route with Bats but was a bit concerned about breakage / replacements, etc. Hence, got him from SS. The RPs are a Bonus. Plus, we pay duty on Polystone statues @15-16% of item price + shipping. Which, I don't find terrible.

With the kind of intricate and expensive stuff coming out, ordering from SS would give a lot of peace of mind, I'd say. However, if CDUK folks take care of issue(s) and stuff, guess it makes sense to order through them / a local dealer.

Yeah CDUK do a great job of looking after you. We get charged 20% on top of the price ordering with SS & then there's handling & shipping fee's

When I used to collect HT Figs I used to order all my figs from resellers in HK. I used to love that because they would mark it low so you don't pay import tax & get them much quicker & cheaper than UK sellers.

Yeah CDUK do a great job of looking after you. We get charged 20% on top of the price ordering with SS & then there's handling & shipping fee's

When I used to collect HT Figs I used to order all my figs from resellers in HK. I used to love that because they would mark it low so you don't pay import tax & get them much quicker & cheaper than UK sellers.

Yeah, those were the good old days for me when Mark IV was marked as Gift with a price tag of $25. :D

Now, the Postal / custom guys have become smarter, as in they have come to know how to use the internet! I still remember, I got my Mark VII from popculturezone with a value declared at $50. Man, was it an ordeal to get him released. The guy wrote Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII in google and showed me the highest price at which it was listed on eBay ($700!). And he said I will have to pay the duty basis that amount! :lol I got the 'original' invoice and finally got him released from Customs after 2 months! Whew! Never again. Its FedEx for SS stuff and I have a shipito account for other items.

Ok, back on topic. Folks have started receiving Supes right? But I see a bit of excitement missing. Has the delay really dampened the spirit? (I hope not) On top of that, people are talking about Bats more. :) GenoToys wrote, "Got Superman today..", but posted the Batman PF pic. :D

I'll post part one again and now the second for your viewing pleasures to ease the wait for the 6th of June for some of us.

Haven't been keeping up with this thread since I got the "sorry no superman for you" email.

Most people still waiting on theirs? What's going on :dunno

Our Superman PF arrived today.
I really didn't think it was going to arrive before June.
56472080-8f29-44fd-a133-8889cfe5d548_zps39966116.jpg

Best picture of the EX head! :clap Brought back my excitement.

Another one from Ironwoman:

e42cd47c-e6e0-4b33-a9e5-733567f7137d_zps387f1b21.jpg

Back