Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh I have 150 pages on this thread .... I'm giving up until it calms down.

dont-give-up1.jpg

You got me on that! :lol I noticed the small print after I made it and then thought about fixing it but got distracted by something shiny! :panic:

Oh and since we are nitpicking Spidey, you have been using the wrong spelling of "too" you say "to" when you mean "too" now get that right! :pfft:
MMMMM Shiny....:rotfl

Got on the wait list yesterday morning. Buying myself some more time to see if they change the exclusive headsculpt. Regular preordered for now at a good discount. Now to wait and see what's displayed at Comic-Con.

Got on the wait list yesterday morning. Buying myself some more time to see if they change the exclusive headsculpt. Regular preordered for now at a good discount. Now to wait and see what's displayed at Comic-Con.

Sideshow go to any other comic con's or just LA?

My nrd was charged this morning for the ex. I guess there's no turning back now.
Bring it on flaming Superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Farking........ Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think SDCC is their only attendence event? They used to attend Toy Fair in NYC in February but no longer. Mainly online events now.

Some of their pre-order product appear at different shows through international distributors and local comic stores but SS themselves are not in attendance. A few products appeared at a Toyfair in Germany.

Back