DC Animated Femme Fatale Statues- Diamond Select Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they all look great except Ivy.'Her head needs a do over. It's weird because the bust of her looks perfect.@

I'm not sure which I like better... evil faced bust, or "concern for her plants" faced statue. Both were seen in the animated series... but I for some reason remember the concerned face more. Anyone else?

Damn! These are nice! And I've always liked the animated series...

Not sure if I want start another line, tho. Crap!

I might be sold on this line. All my favorite animated DC girls in one line. Pre-ordered Supergirl already.

I think it's ok for them to be a little rough at this point. Hopefully we'll see cleaner samples by SDCC. My most wanted is Catwoman. Just try getting any other animated statue of her....$$$.

I don't understand why they're doing a B&W version of Batman and Catwoman; variety?

...or was there a B&W episode I forgot about?

I don't understand why they're doing a B&W version of Batman and Catwoman; variety?

...or was there a B&W episode I forgot about?

It's just Catwoman. There is no black & white episode featuring her so I'm not sure why there's a variation either.

I think it's ok for them to be a little rough at this point. Hopefully we'll see cleaner samples by SDCC. My most wanted is Catwoman. Just try getting any other animated statue of her....$$$.

That's the thing, I don't know why they're so rough. Seems to be a pretty simple design and style to sculpt.

For my educational benefit, what areas do you consider rough, and why? Thanks :)

Maybe the black and white variant is an attempt to get the Batman Black and White statue collectors to buy it? Seems like it would fit in very well with that. I may pick up that to go with my b&w statues.

It's just Catwoman. There is no black & white episode featuring her so I'm not sure why there's a variation either.

Yea, you're right, it's just Catwoman.

I was thinking about their bust line, which will have a B&W Batman and Catwoman.

Toy-Fair-2015-DST-DC-Comics-008.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-DST-DC-Comics-016.jpg

Toy-Fair-2015-DST-DC-Comics-017.jpg

Poison Ivy now up for preorder!

I would have chosen a different pose for her, but still an order.

Batgirl up for preorder. About two months till Supergirl gets released.

Preordered Wonder Woman from BBTS this morning. Looks like Supergirl is still out for a few weeks. But looking forward to see how these turn out in person. Been trying to get some of the older maquettes of these characters, but can't justify the price they are going for. But I think I'll be happy with these.

Back