David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

giphy.gif

Seriously, though, get some shoes, hippy. You've never seen the Silence of the Lambs? You're in an Asylum; people throw **** on the floor in Asylums and you're not wearing shoes. That's just gross...and ridiculously unsanitary.

Well, I guess we know how Darkseid plays into all this; Joker's omega-level douchiness really is the anti-life equation. In reality, he's never killed anyone, directly. All of his victims killed themselves after looking at him.

They just couldn't stand to live in a world where Macklemore was apparently the standard their psychos looked up to. That's also why the state found him insane and locked him away. They couldn't not try to rehabilitate anyone that would do that to themselves.

Absolutely ****ing bonkers m80! Total madman!

Seriously doe, I think he looks cool, they could do without the edgy random words like #psycho #killer, it reminds me to this.

This bypasses the languaje filter a bit.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The joker looks quite scary in this picture :
1c7d8ab4803142943d59f4af070100ae.jpg

Joker and Harley are going to rule this movie. I wasn't sold on the idea at first, but I think this is going to be a Guardians of the Galaxy level hit. I know folks are going to be endlessly comparing Leto to Ledger, which are near impossible shoes to fill. I hope Will Smith gets a bounce from this as well. He needs a good hit to get the career back on track after the atrocity After Earth.

How can he possibly fill Ledger's shoes? From the looks of things, he doesn't even wear shoes!

I'm sorry, I'm in one of those moods. I am really excited for this movie, and that shot of Joker and Dr. Quinzell looks awesome, but, Jesus. It's like someone's really butch aunt was the victim of a juggalo hate crime.

Back