Dastan PF: Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand, it wasn't a hugely succesfull game series (it was a frikking GREAT game series, 'cept the last couple, but didn't sell like your GTA's and Halo's etc) why make a movie of it in the first place let alone a PF?

Somewhere Gylenhall is gazing into his own PF's eyes going "I wish I knew how to quit you Jake".

True, true. However a lot of movies who do poorly at the boxoffice often rake in the dough in movie rentals and DVD/Blu-ray sales.

Like I said...Disney made some money, not blockbuster money, but some.

That's true, tho at the same time, if many that went to see it and walked out feeling 'yeah, whatever', then DVD sales aren't going to be the best.

However, even if it has done so-so, that's a fair step away from spending $300 on a statue. And given that the US market only hit $64m so far and I think it's fair to say that the US is SS biggest market, it doesn't really bode well for the PF.

I liked the movie a lot, but I'm not going to get this since HT is making a 1/6 figure.

That's true, tho at the same time, if many that went to see it and walked out feeling 'yeah, whatever', then DVD sales aren't going to be the best.

However, even if it has done so-so, that's a fair step away from spending $300 on a statue. And given that the US market only hit $64m so far and I think it's fair to say that the US is SS biggest market, it doesn't really bode well for the PF.

When I saw this in theaters....their were people getting up and walking out through out the movie. I should have went with them....:slap

Chris

Last edited:
The PF's likeness actually looks better than HT's 1/6! Even though I don't care for the expression, it looks like Jake.

I don't think anyone else is. Did you buy from Sideshow or did you find him cheaper elsewhere?

My pics do nothing for this piece.

8b7d32fd.jpg

64fdffd4.jpg

45f96716.jpg

1ba526dd.jpg

ef2ccd66.jpg

3d7f8a96.jpg

c9b53217.jpg

Back