• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darthrazz's BIG sale, lots of SS Star Wars loose, Hasbro , etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi gang! I went through my parts bin and found I had lots of stuff that I had purchased for projects that I just never got to around to start or complete. I also have some other items that I need to move , I'm out of room. So, I decided to offer them to you guys. All prices are shipped in the USA, I accept paypal, or money orders.

Please take a look:

Jango Fett parts from the hasbro figure, I sewed velcro to the flight suit and cut the Jango headsculpt to fit on a different neckpost. The knee pads are included, are not in the picture. Asking $35 Shipped.
DSCN0387.jpg
[/IMG]

Hasbro Clonetrooper, briefly displayed, has some black spots on armor here nd there asking $25 Shipped.
DSCN0384.jpg
[/IMG]

Hasbro Snow trooper
, left pant leg cut off , one shoulder bell is loose $10 Shipped.
DSCN0385.jpg
[/IMG]

Sideshow Mace Windu outfit -$30 Shipped
DSCN0388.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0398.jpg
[/IMG]

Sideshow Anakin outfit, includes boots not pictured-$30 Shipped

ROTS Obi-Wan Exclusive Grievous Blaster
-$15shipped
DSCN0403.jpg
[/IMG]

Bespin Luke Holster and Gun-Gun was Broken at nozzle and crazy glued back on-$12 shipped
DSCN0404.jpg
[/IMG]

Bespin Luke belt and holster with gun and saber hilt-$23 shipped
DSCN0394.jpg
[/IMG]

Back