DARTH VADER UP FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what exactly is your problem with Collector Freak again?

I'll voice my opinion on things I don't like (though in general most of the stuff is good), he just bashes anything that's announced because it's SS.

He's a fanboy. Just like Sony has Playstation fanboys that bash Nintendo and Microsoft even when they've never played any other system.

Is that good enough?

I'll voice my opinion on things I don't like (though in general most of the stuff is good), he just bashes anything that's announced because it's SS.

He's a fanboy. Just like Sony has Playstation fanboys that bash Nintendo and Microsoft even when they've never played any other system.

Is that good enough?

I still smell hypocrisy all over you. :rotfl

maul1.jpg

Anyway, I think it looks good.

I think it's still crap,but if you can live with it that's fine.Just don't kid your self and say that it's as good or as great as Medi Maul.It's not even close

maul3.jpg

maulx.jpg

Ok, let's beat this dead horse, to say the SSC Maul is crap is ludicrous. Medicom may be different and better in some ways but it's not $100 superior than the SS Maul. There is room for both but to toally knock SS as far down as Hasblows is nuts.

Wow, this derailed.

Anyway, here's my question: If you don't dig this, or VCD's, and most likely don't understand the cost (usually vinyl figures, especially of this size, cost even MORE $$$ than that to produce, it's a fact) why jump in this thread in the first place? Why waste all of your time whining about it?

Just ignore it, let it get the 4 posts of me and like 2 other people going "COOOL" and just let it die. WTF?

My point is why not just go to a thread of something you like, understand and accept and talk about it than come and talk trash?

I don't jump into other threads and talk crap about collectibles I don't like. I'll never fully understand the need for a giant realistic statue that doesn't do anything made from polystone. I had some, and just felt blah with them. They did nothing for me. I can watch the movie when I need a screen accurate portrayal, I don't need them. Just not for me, it's boring, no matter how well done. BUT I accept others dig it, and let them.

Why waste your energy on being a total negative ******?

SO ANYWAY, I'M pumped for this. I love the VCD's, they have style. They're fun, and an interesting way to look at some of the characters. Vader is my favorite of them, kinda hoping for a VCD AT-AT driver or Snowtrooper next. I also hope this is the ONE AND ONLY super large Star Wars VCD. Vader deserves to be the only one.

They're not for everyone, but if you don't understand the appeal, don't be a chum-lord and talk crap. What's the point? Feel big on the internet?

Some more info on vinyl, 1- if this was MADE in Japan it'd be twice as much, Medicom uses China. They're slaves....I mean workers cost less to hire but also lower quality vinyl. 2- Vinyl uses oil and petroleum, ya know that stuff that's expensive on all over the world, to be made. 3- If they did this with ABS plastic, it'd be half the price but be way nastier looking, scuffs, scratches, junk like that. Not so smooth.

Ok, let's beat this dead horse, to say the SSC Maul is crap is ludicrous. Medicom may be different and better in some ways but it's not $100 superior than the SS Maul. There is room for both but to toally knock SS as far down as Hasblows is nuts.

Do not try to rationalize with the Medicom acolytes. It's a lost cause, I'm afraid.

The SSC Maul isn't perfect and I have nits, but I'll live with it... especially for $55. The Medicom Maul looks fantastic and I'm shelling out the extra dough for it (though all of these silly ***** measuring contests almost makes me want to change my mind. It's so annoying and futile).

maul1.jpg

I think it's still crap,but if you can live with it that's fine.Just don't kid your self and say that it's as good or as great as Medi Maul.It's not even close

Yeh so there (pulls tongue)

. . . eh !

WTF has this gotta do with Medicom VCD Darth Vader ?

Oh right nothing

It aint Vinyl
It aint $200

But I guess it is an opportunity to try and hijack a thread for SS bashing on a SS board ! . . . . yet again

Last edited:
Do not try to rationalize with the Medicom acolytes. It's a lost cause, I'm afraid.

The SSC Maul isn't perfect and I have nits, but I'll live with it... especially for $55. The Medicom Maul looks fantastic and I'm shelling out the extra dough for it (though all of these silly ***** measuring contests almost makes me want to change my mind. It's so annoying and futile).

True that. I get so tired of the Medicom Fanboys that have to come in and say that the SSC version of a recent Medi figure release was crap and how Medicom has delivered the PERFECT 1:6 scale figure.... Maul in this case... :rolleyes:

It's quite stupid IMO. The SSC version, with it's minor flaws, was still an amazing figure. Especially considering the price point. And Medi Maul looks like a great figure so far, and STILL has flaws... yet the price is about a $100 more.

:moon

Wow, this derailed.

Anyway, here's my question: If you don't dig this, or VCD's, and most likely don't understand the cost (usually vinyl figures, especially of this size, cost even MORE $$$ than that to produce, it's a fact) why jump in this thread in the first place? Why waste all of your time whining about it?

Just ignore it, let it get the 4 posts of me and like 2 other people going "COOOL" and just let it die. WTF?

My point is why not just go to a thread of something you like, understand and accept and talk about it than come and talk trash?

I don't jump into other threads and talk crap about collectibles I don't like. I'll never fully understand the need for a giant realistic statue that doesn't do anything made from polystone. I had some, and just felt blah with them. They did nothing for me. I can watch the movie when I need a screen accurate portrayal, I don't need them. Just not for me, it's boring, no matter how well done. BUT I accept others dig it, and let them.

SO ANYWAY, I'M pumped for this. I love the VCD's, they have style. They're fun, and an interesting way to look at some of the characters. Vader is my favorite of them, kinda hoping for a VCD AT-AT driver or Snowtrooper next. I also hope this is the ONE AND ONLY super large Star Wars VCD. Vader deserves to be the only one.

They're not for everyone, but if you don't understand the appeal, don't be a chum-lord and talk crap. What's the point? Feel big on the internet?

Some more info on vinyl, 1- if this was MADE in Japan it'd be twice as much, Medicom uses China. They're slaves....I mean workers cost less to hire but also lower quality vinyl. 2- Vinyl uses oil and petroleum, ya know that stuff that's expensive on all over the world, to be made. 3- If they did this with ABS plastic, it'd be half the price but be way nastier looking, scuffs, scratches, junk like that. Not so smooth.

:clap:clap:clap

Wow, this derailed.

I couldn't have said it better! Thanks PBK! :clap

Wow, this derailed.

You may want to post this in every single thread regarding a figure, may it be SW, Marvel, or anything else.

From many sources, I been told this is a forum to express your opinion so everyone is open to discussion, just something I been told before.

And I believe "trolling" is allowed also, since no one wants to read nothing but rainbows and daisies.

maul1.jpg

Yeh so there (pulls tongue)

. . . eh !

WTF has this gotta do with Medicom VCD Darth Vader ?

Oh right nothing

It aint Vinyl
It aint $200

But I guess it is an opportunity to try and hijack a thread for SS bashing on a SS board ! . . . . yet again

Well I guess it's Medicom thread,If you can't take the heat,then get out!

We like to keep it real,if you know what I mean,oh..wait...YOU wouldn't.

True that. I get so tired of the Medicom Fanboys that have to come in and say that the SSC version of a recent Medi figure release was crap and how Medicom has delivered the PERFECT 1:6 scale figure.... Maul in this case... :rolleyes:

It's quite stupid IMO. The SSC version, with it's minor flaws, was still an amazing figure. Especially considering the price point. And Medi Maul looks like a great figure so far, and STILL has flaws... yet the price is about a $100 more.

:moon

Amazing!:rolleyes:

Sorry bud! But there are major flaws with SS Maul and you know it.And if for some reason you don't know it,I'm hear to tell ya,major f'n flaws.

I'd buy this Vader VCD before I bought an SS Maul.

Back