DARTH VADER UP FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be doing a first today and name names....I met Fabrice,the owner of Attakus America couple weeks ago in a local toy shop and he said he's now addicted to those Medicom VCD stuff,he buys them all SW,Marvel..ect...

I'm sorry Lonnie. I forgot we're not allowed to voice our opinions on these boards :rolleyes:

All hail SS and everything they make or distribute :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I never stated anyone wasn't allowed to have an opinion... just asked to be civil when stating it... wasn't that what everyone complained about Collector Freak for? I appreciate differing opinions and encourage them... but it is really annoying to just hear "it's crap" all the time. How about actually telling us why you don't like it or giving an honest critic of the product and tell Medicom (and Sideshow) what is wrong with it? Or is that too difficult?

I never stated anyone wasn't allowed to have an opinion... just asked to be civil when stating it... wasn't that what everyone complained about Collector Freak for? I appreciate differing opinions and encourage them... but it is really annoying to just hear "it's crap" all the time. How about actually telling us why you don't like it or giving an honest critic of the product and tell Medicom (and Sideshow) what is wrong with it? Or is that too difficult?

Obviously "It's crap" was my opinion.

Here's why it's my opinion-

it looks stupid
it's a complete rehash of an already released product
it's a VCD (that should be enough)
it's amazingly over priced (twice as big but 3 times as expensive)
did I mention it's a VCD?

Personally, I love the super-deformed VCD's from Medicom and own most all of them. This price isn't that bad if you do a little research and look at the price of designer vinyl from Japan.

And why is it necessary to call it a piece of crap just because it is not something you would buy or are interested in? A lot of people like it and will buy it... how about being a little more open-minded? mmm'kay?

Now this is crap! :D:lol

16.jpg

Obviously "It's crap" was my opinion.

Here's why it's my opinion-

it looks stupid
it's a complete rehash of an already released product
it's a VCD (that should be enough)
it's amazingly over priced (twice as big but 3 times as expensive)
did I mention it's a VCD?

Ah well... I can't argue with that kind of logic! So I won't...

That's, by far, the worst photo of that figure. It's not at all as bad as it looks there.

It might be,but that still does'nt change the *****ty material they used on his robe and clothing.As far as the way his outfit looks,I had this figure and I could only get his clothing to look slightly better than this photo.Although I did not tamper with him as far as water treamment or anything like that.I do feel these figure's should'nt need any kind of treatment.Even without the the robe on he still has other issues that make him look like "CRAP".I really don't want to hear the excuse that you can improve on him.Imagine the collectors who don't know how to improve on these figure's.They open him up take him out and put his robe on,their not going to be pleased.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Lonnie. I forgot we're not allowed to voice our opinions on these boards :rolleyes:

All hail SS and everything they make or distribute :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

So what exactly is your problem with Collector Freak again?

Back