Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is delayed...I received the notorious email... :-S from July 5th now final payment is August 5th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the delay. I just like knowing what's going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Got an email my last payment for Vader will be August 15th. Clearly they are past the delay at least as far as not knowing how long it will be but I guess mine is August 15th because the 15th was the day of the month it was on payments.

If it releases prior I'll just pay that day.

Sounds like good news!!!! Plus my Jabba and throne come tomorrow or today it's 1am.

Yes they just move it back a month or two and to the day you already selected. It may still be delayed beyond august, close to release they tend to do it month by month unless they know for sure it'll be a few months out.

I figure it must be for sure because my Phasma was delayed and I never got a final payment date like with Vader. It's been about a month since they delayed Vader and they gave me that final payment date while Phasma was delayed in my email like 3 months ago and still not final payment date.

It seems like it should be solid but I'm not holding my breath as you make good points.

Hopefully it's worth the wait. I haven't picked up a PF in a while and it seems like they're getting better. Except Boba Fett.

Lol I'm happy with my Fett. Thankfully I'm too dumb on the little details to not be able to enjoy it.

The same goes for pretty much all of them. I try not to read all the little detail complaints but even when I do I still love my Fett. Minus the issues I don't pay attention to it just looks phenomenal on my shelf.

All that aside it is weird that these details are not always correct. It's not like Star Wars hasn't been around forever. They need to hire a Star Wars expert to say uh no.

They could send out a new tool pack to buyers haha

I can see letting minor details slide, however, when it's a huge detail one that makes the character, gotta pass. Vader looks too good to miss from what I've seen so far.

What are the problems, especially the one you are talking about. It won't ruin it for me plus if they get one right I'll get that too.

I look at it and can't see of course because I don't study them.

Good or bad not too pay attention eh, but I hear you and if it was something I like and knew I suppose I could feel the same.

Good thing Voltron is not old school although I'm no sure if I'd be as excited as I am for the SS version and I'm a fan since I was young. If I had to choose I feel bad for liking the SS version and just for the record I'm not a fan of the new transformers although that Prime Prime line is to kill for.

Are you asking what problems I see with the PF Boba Fett? If so, the main issue for me is the helmet. IMO it's just too far off from what I think it should look like based on the empire strikes back. There are other things about it like the vest that to my eye don't look right, however, if they had done a better job making the helmet I could let those other little nitpicks slide.

What are the problems, especially the one you are talking about. It won't ruin it for me plus if they get one right I'll get that too.

Good or bad not too pay attention eh, but I hear you and if it was something I like and knew I suppose I could feel the same.

Good thing Voltron is not old school although I'm no sure if I'd be as excited as I am for the SS version and I'm a fan since I was young. If I had to choose I feel bad for liking the SS version and just for the record I'm not a fan of the new transformers although that Prime Prime line is to kill for.

I have the boba PF, and I really like the piece, its a PF that is very well made, he looks fantastic its like he was brought right from the screen. But Vader is one statue I really cannot wait to add, those lightup features are mind blowing how they have managed to do this

Me too. I just got finally my Jabba and Throne. I was blown away at the size although I knew it was big. Had to carry it a little it's heafty.

I have large shelves for my PF but Hutts to wide by an inch so I may either build a custom stand or build it out as a diorama of sorts.

Vader has his plot but I'm in the process of reflooring and installing lighting in my cave. One day I'll take pix.

I looked over my Fett there's no marks on the black visor like some. I was rewiring audio through walls so I never checked the back of it but mines a reissue I think so maybe the fixed it

I have the Fett as well, I wouldn't hesitate for a second with that one. It is amazing.

Back