Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...... What's the point of the 'coming soon' preview if the PO is not until 6-8 months and release 2-3 years????

Damn, so no PF in 2014 for me (and maybe also 2015), and with EVERY new announced Sideshow Statue, reaches new Price markings, i guess we will pay nearly 500$ (500€=680$ in my case, if the € will not collapse in the meantime :lol) for this boys...don`t know if i`m willing to follow this path...:panic:

Pricewise, Sideshow is slowy jumping the shark...nearly doubled the price since my first PF (Talon)!

End of grumpy Post
:dance

Damn, so no PF in 2014 for me (and maybe also 2015), and with EVERY new announced Sideshow Statue, reaches new Price markings, i guess we will pay nearly 500$ (500€=680$ in my case, if the € will not collapse in the meantime :lol) for this boys...don`t know if i`m willing to follow this path...:panic:

Pricewise, Sideshow is slowy jumping the shark...nearly doubled the price since my first PF (Talon)!

End of grumpy Post
:dance

Don't worry man, Ive canceled everything just because ive been priced out of PFs and 1/6 and pretty much every other statue. Ive had to get seriously picky now just to make sure I don't break the bank. I was really looking forward to this Vader, but now since its a big wait Im not worried anymore. I'll care when it goes up for order if by then I actually do care.

I'm. Actually ok with a bit of time before PO... will give me time to save because I have a feeling when the new movies are released it will be a long time between drinks for OT stuff so will need to put some cash away to make sure I can get it all while there is still something OT available

from the SF board about PO day..

I am SAD

As sad as I am as well, I'm glad for the break to be honest. I've already stacked on so many POs this year and SDCC hasnt even hit. Lol so I say I can do with one this year. Hope it's Boba :) don't have a single Boba in my collection

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't mind the break - have to remember that SS will probably show a McQuarrie piece or two from the new line they announced a while back. Vader, Fett and Stormtrooper are an almost certainty for that line.

Did you guys order Savage Opress? I also am reading most everyone besides Sideshow had their OB1 mythos canceled due to insufficient stock

If the pfs are 2 yrs await i can only be in horror of the retail price of this item in the future.
i imagine S.S well acclimatise pf retail prices slowly pushing the 1000 $ mark by then.

Yikes

New Boba Fett and Vader PFs

Anyone have a clue when these are coming up for pre-order??

Re: New Boba Fett and Vader PFs

get in line for the answers :lol

Back