Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swore I would only collect the Fett, but somehow I ended up with 6 Clone Commanders and a Vader Mythos, with the Vader 1/6th in a possible trade in the next month. Not sure how it happened, but I just might have to get this PF as well as the new Fett

I swore I would only collect the Fett, but somehow I ended up with 6 Clone Commanders and a Vader Mythos, with the Vader 1/6th in a possible trade in the next month. Not sure how it happened, but I just might have to get this PF as well as the new Fett

I convinced myself I would get only Jedi and Sith. But the upcoming Fett might be too tempting. :)

I hope they come during SDCC just to stress you out.

LMAO!! Just seeing this.

I wouldn't be stressed out at all...but my PO list would be for stretching even longer! I PO what I'm willing to handle so it's no big deal. If this went up in one minute I'd be all over it. Unless it looked ugly.

So how many of you that were going to order this new PF will be getting the Vader LSF aswell or instead of :dunno

I wonder if both will be at the Con? Alex said one of the two PF's should be on display, maybe this announcement means that we'll see the Boba PF at the con.

The article on the LFS says people attending SDCC will get first look at the vader LFS and pre-orders will begin soon so I'm guessing the LFS will be at SDCC. Seems weird if they release both the PF and LSF at the same time. Can't wait to see both though.

gosh I want to see that bad boy at SDCC .. and the PO right after :p

Tempting.. But i have to pass. Im good with a new vader PF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price point on the LSF will make the decision on which way I go.... PF or LSF

1/4 scale is my scale so no lsf for me.

abenu9et.jpg

Back