Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't imagine what Kenobi Mythos and Talon PF cost you... but good for you! That's one hell of a start to your statue collection, as I'm sure many would agree.

Yup, Asajj is a nice piece to have. Only wish she had skin tight clothes to match how she looked on TV.

Agreed, but the piece still looks good enough for me to really want. I think her 1:1 Scale bust looks utterly amazing though!

Can't imagine what Kenobi Mythos and Talon PF cost you... but good for you! That's one hell of a start to your statue collection, as I'm sure many would agree.

...I've...done things man...all in order to get these things...

Lol, while it wasn't THAT bad it still cost me WAY too much. But luckily I got Kenobi and Talon from the forums! So I wasn't paying eBay prices for them.

Thanks man, I'm grateful I found these pieces. Lol, never imagined that Asajj Ventress would be the hard one to track down!

The General Grievous is a really nice piece. Worth consideration imo

I do like Grevious, but with the price of all these statues I'm limiting myself to only my extremely favorite of favorite characters. Honestly Vader doesn't make that list, but the Mythos statue was so different and unique that I wanted it. Plus the fact that you can still but him at retail price helped. lol

The General Grievous is a really nice piece. Worth consideration imo

Yes grevious is so awesome looking. I can't let mine go still. The display space with his sabers on is insane. I would recommend the ex Malgus ex PF as well. He's so cool of a character!

Has anyone had any luck with re-fitting the Darth Talon lightsaber to the more modern one that you see on Shaak Ti or Malgus? I believe there is a custom thread on here, but that seems to only re-do the Shaak Ti and Malgus lightsaber to be even brighter.

I'm feeling the prices have gotten so high that people would be afraid to tinker, but was wondering if anyone tried in the past. Looked through the thread but didn't see anything.

Has anyone had any luck with re-fitting the Darth Talon lightsaber to the more modern one that you see on Shaak Ti or Malgus? I believe there is a custom thread on here, but that seems to only re-do the Shaak Ti and Malgus lightsaber to be even brighter.

I'm feeling the prices have gotten so high that people would be afraid to tinker, but was wondering if anyone tried in the past. Looked through the thread but didn't see anything.
I already asked the guy that does those and Talon can't be retrofitted without rewiring the whole statue for the different kind of light or running wires on the outside.

Mostly all the sabers die out over time so I wouldn't do it. They die out from storage and from being displayed. Also if you leave the batteries inside they can leak into the statue. I had this happen to a couple so I took out the battries asap.

Yea... all that hassle. That's why I really, really don't like light-up in statues. Especially when it comes to lightsaber blades.

Yeah I wish they would replace them with a nice heavy duty material see through glass hard to breal material which looks like they glow. Not the cheap grevious sabers material which was pretty bad. Turning them on is very frustrating and selling or trading these statues with sabers which does not work correctly is consider a damage broken statue.

Yea... all that hassle. That's why I really, really don't like light-up in statues. Especially when it comes to lightsaber blades.
Not a problem with the newer ones now as replacements can be gotten. Still don't know why SS has a no parts policy, they could make as much or more on parts as the statues themselves.

Not a problem with the newer ones now as replacements can be gotten. Still don't know why SS has a no parts policy, they could make as much or more on parts as the statues themselves.

Yeah so if I break a blade or a finer by accident then I must buy a brand new same statue? :gah:

She arrived today, looks so amazing.

20151023_193152.jpg

20151023_193510.jpg

Back