Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this video...

This is Awesome! I vote for full length feature film. Mom and Dad sith wreck havok as equals, Mom sith pregnant, Father dies in battle while mother gives birth. Now only mother and son... "Only 2".

Hey guys, what does everyone think a fair price for the Ex. version of her would be? Mint condition with original packaging. Someone has offered to sell her to me, but its a few hundred dollars than I was thinking it was going to be.

I was going to say 1,200 but apparently they've been going for about $1500 on ebay which seems high. Dunno :(

Yeah, we settled on a price. So happy to finally have her taken care of!!!

1 step closer to completing my Star Wars Sideshow collection.

Only need 2 more statues! So ready to be able to relax and just look forward to new releases instead of hunting for older releases.

Yeah, we settled on a price. So happy to finally have her taken care of!!!

1 step closer to completing my Star Wars Sideshow collection.

Only need 2 more statues! So ready to be able to relax and just look forward to new releases instead of hunting for older releases.

Some of the really old SW statues are quite cheap, but for good reason :p Unfortunately likeness' and sculpting wasn't as detailed as now (or when Talon was around). Also a lot of those super old ones are very undersized compared to current ones. Of the really old ones honestly the only one I really like is the ANH Leia (which is a little undersized, but VERY well done). The Jedi ROTJ luke is actually quite a good likeness but I'm not a fan of the pose. Farm Boy ANH luke and Han are definitely very meh.....

gotta show some pictures of that !!! :)

Heck yeah! Lol, I've done it with the last 3 Sideshow statues I've gotten and this one DEF will be getting some photography love!

Some of the really old SW statues are quite cheap, but for good reason :p Unfortunately likeness' and sculpting wasn't as detailed as now (or when Talon was around). Also a lot of those super old ones are very undersized compared to current ones. Of the really old ones honestly the only one I really like is the ANH Leia (which is a little undersized, but VERY well done). The Jedi ROTJ luke is actually quite a good likeness but I'm not a fan of the pose. Farm Boy ANH luke and Han are definitely very meh.....

Yeah, I'm just after the Asajj Ventress PF statue and the Asajj 1:1 Scale bust. Then I'm DONE! I swear!

She finally came in everyone! She looks AMAZING!!!

JuYRG5o.jpg

NECmF5L.jpg

Definitely my favorite in my collection. In under a month I've gone from 0 to 4 Sideshow statues. Been a crazy trip, but everyone in the forums has been great and super helpful. The hunt continues for my last 2 older Star Wars Sideshow statues!

R1rX24G.jpg

Great four, I highly recommend general grevious PF, Aayla secura, chicken leg maul, and Darth Malgus for Star Wars.

Last edited:
That is one hell of a first 4, congrats.

You've picked some of the best. Nice job!

Great four, I highly recommend general grevious PF, Aayla secura, chicken leg maul, and Darth Malgus for Star Wars.

Congrats. It's good to see that Talon is still highly sought after even after all these years.

Thanks guys! Still stoked to finally have her. She's such an amazing statue. And I was lucky enough to purchase her from another member who was kind enough to let me make payments on her. Worth every dollar!

Just have to find the Asajj Ventress pieces am I'm done with all the older releases!

Thanks guys! Still stoked to finally have her. She's such an amazing statue. And I was lucky enough to purchase her from another member who was kind enough to let me make payments on her. Worth every dollar!

Just have to find the Asajj Ventress pieces am I'm done with all the older releases!
Yup, Asajj is a nice piece to have. Only wish she had skin tight clothes to match how she looked on TV.

Back