Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, were three of a kind, I got the rejection email that someone replied faster. I checked my messages and my reply was 6 minutes after receipt.

There could be another option for those that missed Sideshow's.

sdcc-gentle-giant-darth-talon-1.jpg

Hey guys i was wondering does her light saber glow. Sorry for the noob question but cant seem to find anything that says other wise

Im new to the forum and the whole collectibles scene in general. A sideshow virgin if you will... im looking for the perfect figure to pop my premium format cherry and i think maybe Darth Talon could be the one. i think this figure looks awesome. I like the premium format figures and i love anything Sith. does anyone have any suggestions on what could possibly be a better alternative? or where i can get ____ cheaper?

ArmoredFoe - Yes, the lightsaber does light up and needs batteries that go into the stand and switches on with a small button near the rock formation.

Darksider - Since you dig the Talon piece you might really like the Cyborg Darth Maul statue coming out. It's pre-order is sold out, but at this point it'll be easier (and cheaper) to find through other online stores than getting the Talon piece on the secondary market. Good luck :)

Welcome to the boards Darksider. Any of the PF's are a great start to this side of collecting. My favourite remains Yoda and the Clone Trooper though.

Im new to the forum and the whole collectibles scene in general. A sideshow virgin if you will... im looking for the perfect figure to pop my premium format cherry and i think maybe Darth Talon could be the one. i think this figure looks awesome. I like the premium format figures and i love anything Sith. does anyone have any suggestions on what could possibly be a better alternative? or where i can get ____ cheaper?

Welcome Darksider! Darth Talon is smoking hot and also very collectible and hard to find now. You will spend a decent amount trying to pick one up. I agree if you like Sith, Cyborg Maul should be of interest, but you may not want to spend the money on him if your trying to double back on a character like Talon. I dont think there is any better SW alternatives, if your looking for a hottie. Outside the SW world, Rogue from the X Men just went on order. I would Waitlist the exclusive.

Welcome to the boards Darksider. Any of the PF's are a great start to this side of collecting. My favourite remains Yoda and the Clone Trooper though.

:yess: Hell Yeah, that is my favorite too, hes awesome and is often overlooked.

crap you're right, i cant find her available anywhere... i guess i really missed the train on this one. I will see what i can find on the secondary market but im not prepared to give up my first born child for her (just yet). i have a feeling the secondary market can be pretty brutal. I did see the Rouge PF and i really liked her too she is definitely a possibility as well. The cyborg maul... im up in the air about him. i love the concept but what the hell is going on with his horns? So many choices.

Thanks all for your insights.

crap you're right, i cant find her available anywhere... i guess i really missed the train on this one. I will see what i can find on the secondary market but im not prepared to give up my first born child for her (just yet). i have a feeling the secondary market can be pretty brutal. I did see the Rouge PF and i really liked her too she is definitely a possibility as well. The cyborg maul... im up in the air about him. i love the concept but what the hell is going on with his horns? So many choices.

Thanks all for your insights.

Zabrak horns grows until death ;)

I am new to the boards and I am also looking for a SS peice to put in to my collection. I have collected GG busts for some time now but their current issues have me looking to the PF line of statues. What are some good PF's to look at. Darth talon looks good. I also like Ventress and most of all Darth Maul.

I am new to the boards and I am also looking for a SS peice to put in to my collection. I have collected GG busts for some time now but their current issues have me looking to the PF line of statues. What are some good PF's to look at. Darth talon looks good. I also like Ventress and most of all Darth Maul.

Do you just collect Star Wars or are you open to say Marvel as well? The Talon and Mauls are nice but i hope you don't mind paying a pretty penny for them. I would love to have both as well but haven't been able to find anything online within my $$ limits. I know there is a nice one of Yoda impaling a clone out there, but i haven't researched it, he might be hard to find too.

If your interested in marvel at all there is a lot of that on E-Bay and the prices are more reasonable i think. It is my understanding that Iron Man might be the only thing you have real problems with. SS has a new Rouge you can pre-order, otherwise i like the Colossus and Mystique figures too.

I hope that helps some, I'm new to this whole collecting thing in general so you may have better luck finding what you want. Welcome to the forum.

i have her quietly sitting in storage now. anyone interested in finding out about getting her, please pm me.

@nemenforcer - Darth Talon is a great statue but quite expensive in the secondary market. If you're a SS PF fan there are some upcoming SW female figs you should know about. They might provide an alternative.

There's a Mara Jade PF coming. I believe it's to be based on this Adam Hughes illustration.
Mara_Jade-Adam_Hughes.jpg

Also a Shaak Ti Premium Format is in the works. No final design yet announced.
shaak.jpg

Back