Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it! When is she going up for order? I don't want to miss the cape because I have better things to do than sit at my computer all friggin' week long.

Come on Sideshow, I am getting bored hitting F5 all the time without any update.

usually it goes up the day after viewed in the movie.. Unless this is being held for the Friday PO. But doubtful since shes obscure.

As bad as all the acting has been in Help Wanted I think the worst is the moment when he's introducing Darth Talon. Of course there was no good way to fit it into the story but still. He's just sort of aimlessly talking about it while other stuff is happening in the background.

As bad as all the acting has been in Help Wanted I think the worst is the moment when he's introducing Darth Talon. Of course there was no good way to fit it into the story but still. He's just sort of aimlessly talking about it while other stuff is happening in the background.

Did you expect this to be some high-budget blockbuster with Academy Award potential?! :dunno

They're geeks, just like us. Which is what makes it so great! :D Besides, the acting I've seen so far is 10x better than the acting in about 60% of the horror flicks out there...:lol

Back