Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great for what it is....don't think i'll get it but it does look nice going by the pic.

on an unrelated topic where can i enter my age on the sideshow website so the flotaing MJ fig stops following me around since I'm too old?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

They will make a wonderful couple for sure

I want to get Darth Maul to make it a threesome! :D :monkey3

I just showed my GF the pic Darth Talon and she said "That's going in your future man-cave, mister!"... I was surprised she knew what a man-cave was! :lol :lol

More like Darth Pandering, am i rite? Kudos to SSC for creating what will be a horndog fanboy feeding frenzy but this is the exact reason what is wrong with the current state of Star Wars. So you kids get off my lawn and let this old SW codger get back to his stories. :lol

boring.jpg

How do you really feel, I am not sure I know yet,:lol

I was thinking of the ones that were trying to escape. The ones on Red don't qualify for the horndog fanboy feeding frenzy. They're covered.

Said the man with three sets of Halloween boobs in his signature. :lol

:lol Fair enough you got me there, I like tits but at least these tits have good reason for being "out". The movie is awesome which is more than I can say for this..."character" choice for the PF line.

hmmm, not a very clear view of talon in the help wanted vid. but looks pretty good from what little i can see.

as i mentioned on the other (now locked) thread, i've always liked the design of this character, regardless of whether she's part of the eu or not.

if she turns out well, i will very likely get her. :D

but we need better images of this pf, asap!

She looks interesting. Don't know jack about the character, but I imagine she'd display well with Maul, Vader, Ventress or other Siths. I'd hit it from the back while pulling on her head tail thingys.

Maybe not, but she's not showing them in that pic. So, three really is the right number of boob sets visible.:lol

She was supposed to look like the innocent virgin in that movie until the 'reveal'.

Back