Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this been posted yet? by Terese Nielsen

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

Has this been posted yet? by Terese Nielsen

Star_Wars__Darth_Talon_by_TereseNielsen.jpg

Thanks you for posting it!! this is what i saw at Sideshow and ive been looking for the pic since then! lol :rock

i thought this was going to be the Exclusive! and art print! But it should display perfect with the PF!

This is going to be my first Star Wars PF from Sideshow.
My very first was the Indi RotLA Exc. and I was completely blown away.

I miss some of the previews SW ones but Talon is a must have for me.
I hope the final product don't change that much from the prototype.

I'm mainly a 1/6 collector but these PF are starting to work their magic on me.

My very first was the Indi RotLA Exc. and I was completely blown away.

I miss some of the previews SW ones but Talon is a must have for me.
I hope the final product don't change that much from the prototype.

I'm mainly a 1/6 collector but these PF are starting to work their magic on me.

Be careful, Swvendigo, PF's are like crack...once you're hooked it's game over! :lol

Be careful, Swvendigo, PF's are like crack...once you're hooked it's game over! :lol

Yeah. Over the last two months I find myself looking for deals over the web to try to get more PFs. I just miss a super great deal on Aragorn, that was posted over at the LOTR section.

Man, that was a super sale :(

This will be my first SW PF as well. Up until August I had no PF's and now I have Blackbeard, LAM and my Red Skull prize will soon be here. Looks like game over for me as well.

this is also my first star wars pf. the only other pf i have is the raiders indy. the rest of my statues are either comiquettes, kotobukiya stuff or anime vinyls/pvcs.

the snow bunny padme would make a sweet pf too. esp if they do the fur cloak well.

just got an email saying that my EX order is about to convert:chew

I also got an email last night saying my EX order is about to convert. Why do people jam up the ordering and force those of us who are really going to get stuff on the waitlist when they clearly have no intention of getting it. And this is not a situation where the item is about to ship so they now don't have the funds and they have to cancel. No, this is only a couple of weeks after they went up for pre-sale so they clearly knew they didn't want it when they placed the order. I don't get it. If all the people who are ordering who aren't getting things would stay out, 10AM on Fridays would be alot less crazy.

I also got an email last night saying my EX order is about to convert. Why do people jam up the ordering and force those of us who are really going to get stuff on the waitlist when they clearly have no intention of getting it. And this is not a situation where the item is about to ship so they now don't have the funds and they have to cancel. No, this is only a couple of weeks after they went up for pre-sale so they clearly knew they didn't want it when they placed the order. I don't get it. If all the people who are ordering who aren't getting things would stay out, 10AM on Fridays would be alot less crazy.

That is the name of the game man...get used to it cause it is never going to change.

I got on the wait list at 10:05...wonder when mine will convert. :monkey2

Why do people jam up the ordering and force those of us who are really going to get stuff on the waitlist when they clearly have no intention of getting it.
Because ALOT of people order first, then check the edition size after they have their order in. If the edition size is what they consider too high, they cancel. This is one of the reasons I support TBD when orders to up.

Back