Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a seemingly kick-ass female chracter being done, but I just have to say no breasts that large could ever:

a) be that ridiculously pert (they utterly defy gravity, unless of course she is using The Force to hold them up)

. :p

I disagree. I actually know of a woman who has breasts that big which defy gravity even better than that. She is a full C.

Obviously Darth Talon uses the Force to keep them from flying out.
Either the Force or the Sith spirit gum.:)

Last edited:
wow. i am seriously impressed with sideshow's work this time.

talon is just gorgeous. dare i say that her face is one of the most beautiful i've ever seen in a collectible statue. and that includes all the marvel ladies. her features have that almost classical form of beauty u see in fine-art statues.

and yeah, her boobs do seem to defy gravity. a sith push-up bra perhaps? :naughty

Talon1.jpg

Talon2.jpg

Talon3.jpg

i'm definitely getting her.

i only hope ss ensures that the final production piece matches the quality of this prototype.

Very true I've cancelled Marvel stuff that I really wanted due to lack of funds.

Same here. I've cancelled items besides Marvel due to having waaaay to many items coming in at the same time.

But I thought that all Marvel products were grails? :monkey1

Oh they all are! :lol

Back