Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

i just wanna know one thing....who was he supposed to be fighting that wrecked him so bad??

Ah. The elephant in the room....:goodpost:

Ahsoka-star-wars-clone-wars-24126385-893-894.jpg

f005a81b66a7fcf2b7e914894b126ca7.png

Boooo on you for laughing at Ahsoka. I can only assume you don't watch the series. Otherwise you would know she is the best part of the Clone Wars.

I mean why laugh. I sure she could hold her own. I mean Let face it it's not like Vader is that great a Bad ***

All he did is kill little children, get beat up by the only real Jedi He faced, came to a draw with an old man, beat up his untrained kid and then got beat by his untrained kid.

In fact I am pretty sure that Ahsoka probably just spared his life out of respect for her old master.

;) ;) :)

Wish the fist was right :(

Didn't someone write a short story in this thread somewhere about the events that lead upto the point of this statue and in their story it was ahsoka that smashed Vader?

Serious bummer to see the "POWER of the Dark side" pose not happening for this piece. That was my planned configuration... but, the statue still looks awesome. I would definitely buy the "correct" arm if it were offered, but like everyone has been saying, I won't hold my breath.

This makes me glad that I won't be home to open this up for a few days. Hopefully there will be some kind of resolution for the power first pose. Since this should be fixed for the next run anyway, it would be nice if they shipped the correct arm out to us since this was obviously a mistake. I really don't think they this was done on purpose to cut corners. :'(

Your statue looks great! Where was it chipped? I don't see the issues at all but I'm wondering if I missed something on mine. I have a paint run on his belt and a few issues around the base but otherwise it looks good so it was nothing to complain about. I never checked the lightsabre, however.

Serious bummer to see the "POWER of the Dark side" pose not happening for this piece. That was my planned configuration... but, the statue still looks awesome. I would definitely buy the "correct" arm if it were offered, but like everyone has been saying, I won't hold my breath.

Buy it from them??? It should be sent out with a very apologetic letter!!!

If SS tried to charge for well that would be outrageous IMO

This makes me glad that I won't be home to open this up for a few days. Hopefully there will be some kind of resolution for the power first pose. Since this should be fixed for the next run anyway, it would be nice if they shipped the correct arm out to us since this was obviously a mistake. I really don't think they this was done on purpose to cut corners. :'(

I dont see how this can't be intentional on SS part????

I mean it would have to be a MASSIVE oversight for it to be a mistake

How on earth would this have got past QC

If is was a mistake and SS thought oh well lets just run with it anyway I dont know what worse

Either way I think it is a huge sign SS shows little respect to its customers and in a world where money is getter tighter and tighter for a company that produces completely luxury items that nobody actually NEEDS its baffling to me

I dont see how this can't be intentional on SS part????

I mean it would have to be a MASSIVE oversight for it to be a mistake

How on earth would this have got past QC

If is was a mistake and SS thought oh well lets just run with it anyway I dont know what worse

Either way I think it is a huge sign SS shows little respect to its customers and in a world where money is getter tighter and tighter for a company that produces completely luxury items that nobody actually NEEDS its baffling to me

It does not match the product photos. NO WAY is this intentional.

Back