Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the pics Darth Maul have option of Switch Out Portrait & Switch Out Arm :hi5:

]

Last edited by a moderator:
this will be just like the lotr reboot with the maquette series, which created some of sideshow's best works ever. I hope that's the case here too, the photos look really good.

I can't link anywhere to prove it, but I'm 99% sure these have been stated to be 1:5.

Yes that is what the general consensus was last year at SDCC. I didn't attend but have read in several posts that they appear to at least be 1/5 scale. I'm happy with 1/5 or bigger anything smaller will really make me think about it. :peace

Trev confirmed on DA a while back: "The scale is 1:5. Ben was about 15" tall without base

Looking at the sneaks of the ones coming, I don't like the Vader holding his own mask idea. Kind of defeats the whole "If I take it off you'll die" aspect, from an artistic point of view it certainly is poetic. I'm interested to see what they do when they get to pieces like Jedi Luke or even Anakin to see if they'll do more of the artsy inspired pieces like him assembling his lightsaber, etc.

Looking at the sneaks of the ones coming, I don't like the Vader holding his own mask idea. Kind of defeats the whole "If I take it off you'll die" aspect, from an artistic point of view it certainly is poetic. I'm interested to see what they do when they get to pieces like Jedi Luke or even Anakin to see if they'll do more of the artsy inspired pieces like him assembling his lightsaber, etc.

I believe the reason they went with this pose, is that it allows the other iconic pose where he's got his helmet on, and he's clenching his fist at Luke. So, this will be another 2-fer, just like everyone else.

Back