Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just jumped in, think it'll close soon :) and found about the NRD, they charge it only if the order converts. Well I suppose that now all I can do is pray :D

That's strange if you search the website the Exclusive doesn't show up but if you google it the link still works ?........

Good luck buddy :) hope it converts

Yup, it's SS being tricky as usual: when you are in the Regular page, you have to add an '1' at the end of the url, that brings you to the Ex page, even if it's sold out or only available in wait list :)

Congrats. You may have got B's.

Thanks and that's a possibility! :D

Bro, I just have to reign it in. I had to many POs and although I really dig the piece, I am really focusing on MY popular characters first. Then I may pick him up down the line. I would bet someone got mine cuz I had to contact to cancel. Congrats to whomever.

I understand and respect that, bro. I've cut back on my spending greatly recently.

I'm thinking of jumping on the wait list but I'm not sure of how it works. Do they charge me the NRD anyway?

That's strange if you search the website the Exclusive doesn't show up but if you google it the link still works ?........

You need to log into your account and use the Product Archive Search to look up the regular editions.

Yup, it's SS being tricky as usual: when you are in the Regular page, you have to add an '1' at the end of the url, that brings you to the Ex page, even if it's sold out or only available in wait list :)

I don't see anything "tricky" about it, Sideshow wants to push (sell) their exclusive editions over the regulars as would any other business.

I wasn't criticising SS (criticising? Is that right? Hm), I was referring to the fact that even Exclusive with the wait list (like this one) are hidden with a direct search. It wasn't a "tricky" like "sneaky", sorry for the poor language :)

Me to really hope my wait list converts but the regular is just as good as I prob won't display him with the ex head

Yea, I'm getting the reg from a german shop. Downside is that I will have to wait over a month longer to receive mine, but there are good money to be saved.

I've noticed now that it doesn't work out cost affective to by direct from sideshow anymore with the increase in shipping and the customs charge I'm actually making a loss not buying it in the UK.

I've noticed now that it doesn't work out cost affective to by direct from sideshow anymore with the increase in shipping and the customs charge I'm actually making a loss not buying it in the UK.

Yup, I think buying 2-3 PFs from a retailer in the EU would leave me enough money to buy a 4th PF.

Yup, I think buying 2-3 PFs from a retailer in the EU would leave me enough money to buy a 4th PF.

You guys know of some good cost and reputable UK/EU retailers for Sideshw statues?

Back