Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come King?

Bro, I just have to reign it in. I had to many POs and although I really dig the piece, I am really focusing on MY popular characters first. Then I may pick him up down the line. I would bet someone got mine cuz I had to contact to cancel. Congrats to whomever.

Bro, I just have to reign it in. I had to many POs and although I really dig the piece, I am really focusing on MY popular characters first. Then I may pick him up down the line. I would bet someone got mine cuz I had to contact to cancel. Congrats to whomever.

Gotcha. You are strong-willed! :1-1:

Fingers crossed yeah.
I was on the fence at first and so I jumped on the WL pretty quickly but now that I've kind of decided I may jump into SW PF (pure Sith) I hope I get him.

hi does anyone have any morew info on the light up feature have they added the lights to the reperator thanks j

Updated:

Darth Snoopy 2012-08-31 16:53:50
cstojano 2012-08-31 19:56:12
Spawn_de 2012-09-12 15:56:55
Drakul 2012-09-12 20:49:14
benzite 2012-12-09 01:56:14
bicrod 2012-12-12 06:42:10

This still has not shown in the 30 days shipping notice in the news letter ( not sure i like the new layout of the news letter) am I right in guessing once the wait list is closed that means they are starting to go through it as people have canceled ?

Damn skippy bro! Day one order for me. :hi5:

Yeah me too. I was at SW C6 when the PO went live. Left the convention and went back to my hotel to pre-order it. One more payment on the 5th and this baby is coming home. Just hope that my number is in the 1st 100 like my Aayla is! Also, I really want to compare the PF Vader to this just to see how far they've come with the detail on the sculpts.

I'm thinking of jumping on the wait list but I'm not sure of how it works. Do they charge me the NRD anyway?

Back