Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When one of the sideshow reps was asked whether or not there would be any light up features, they responded along the lines of, "there might be or maybe not".

All the while, they were dancing around the question of whether or not the PF would come with a functional hood. They finally answered that though. :(

When one of the sideshow reps was asked whether or not there would be any light up features, they responded along the lines of, "there might be or maybe not".

All the while, they were dancing around the question of whether or not the PF would come with a functional hood. They finally answered that though. :(

This is bumming me because if they answered about the hood than why answer a Maybe for any light up features? They added really awesome Light up Lightsabers for the other Star Wars Premium Format but for this one it could be nothing at all? They have to at least add a light up Lightsaber if not i'm going to be very bummed... This piece I really want and excited for and if it happens that no light up feature at all i'm going to be very disappointed...:(:(:(

I think part of the issue is that they are also selling a 1:1 statue.

Perhaps they're thinking, a 1/4 scale Darth Malgus statue with a functional hood, a lightsaber that lights up, and all the small lights on the armor working, why would someone buy the 1:1?

This is bumming me because if they answered about the hood than why answer a Maybe for any light up features? They added really awesome Light up Lightsabers for the other Star Wars Premium Format but for this one it could be nothing at all? They have to at least add a light up Lightsaber if not i'm going to be very bummed... This piece I really want and excited for and if it happens that no light up feature at all i'm going to be very disappointed...:(:(:(

I believe it has been mentioned (a few times...maybe in this thread) that there is the possibility of light-up features for the lightsaber and other parts of the piece. Once we know for sure if that is or isn't going to happen we'll let y'all know! Unfortunately sometimes there can be a delay in getting confirmation of possible added features (like light-up ones) on pieces because we do actually have to make sure that such add ons are possible for the final pieces we'll be delivering to y'all.

Sorry all! I know y'all want final answers about things such as the light up features! Once we know, we'll let you know! :)

-SideshowAlex

I think part of the issue is that they are also selling a 1:1 statue.

Perhaps they're thinking, a 1/4 scale Darth Malgus statue with a functional hood, a lightsaber that lights up, and all the small lights on the armor working, why would someone buy the 1:1?

They are making a 1/6 i will be buying one of those.

I believe it has been mentioned (a few times...maybe in this thread) that there is the possibility of light-up features for the lightsaber and other parts of the piece. Once we know for sure if that is or isn't going to happen we'll let y'all know! Unfortunately sometimes there can be a delay in getting confirmation of possible added features (like light-up ones) on pieces because we do actually have to make sure that such add ons are possible for the final pieces we'll be delivering to y'all.

Sorry all! I know y'all want final answers about things such as the light up features! Once we know, we'll let you know! :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for posting!!! Definitely let us know. I have it on Pre-order from you guys and very excited indeed for it. Let us know and thanks again for posting. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the post Alex.
Now hurry up and confirm! :thwak

hmm.. took you guys 5 month not to know whats going on ? You might think with 5 months in after the PO that this piece is getting already produced..obviously not because electronic parts has to get worked inside the statue while producing...

one more indicator that SSC is putting PO's up way before the piece is even going into production.. not really cool...

If you love the character you love the character. It is what it is.

The characters become a part of canon and are here for the long run in their own right.

As art is just one medium to express this I will share some nice pieces I found recently.

db9d00685dd0d3ca41b35284aa57db95-d5px95c.png

1841ced93064a5c751d168dce9d342c9-d5px918.png

5646eb83e644a7ffe3c66f02637dafff-d5qt4b7.png

711ab88bc43748e24e30a1d32c803319-d5qwnjd.png

f9a1a252c8fb41cd79a3627bccf3366f-d5qac71.png

262b202a8901622ee450a9395539b775-d5r5a3g.png

If you love the character you love the character. It is what it is.

The characters become a part of canon and are here for the long run in their own right.

As art is just one medium to express this I will share some nice pieces I found recently.

db9d00685dd0d3ca41b35284aa57db95-d5px95c.png

1841ced93064a5c751d168dce9d342c9-d5px918.png

5646eb83e644a7ffe3c66f02637dafff-d5qt4b7.png

711ab88bc43748e24e30a1d32c803319-d5qwnjd.png

f9a1a252c8fb41cd79a3627bccf3366f-d5qac71.png

262b202a8901622ee450a9395539b775-d5r5a3g.png

I agree. Bad *** Sith for sure! :exactly::exactly::exactly:

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for posting!!! Definitely let us know. I have it on Pre-order from you guys and very excited indeed for it. Let us know and thanks again for posting. :)

Dug up a little more info for y'all today and yes the light saber will indeed light up for this piece. As for the other hopeful light-up features, that is still not confirmed if there will or will not be.

So that's a little more info for now that I was able to get. More to come in the future I hope! :)

-SideshowAlex

Dug up a little more info for y'all today and yes the light saber will indeed light up for this piece. As for the other hopeful light-up features, that is still not confirmed if there will or will not be.

So that's a little more info for now that I was able to get. More to come in the future I hope! :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex.... you the man. Thanks. Why do they put these up for PO when we don't even know what it will have. Since we are slapping down an NRD?

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the info Alex!!! That's some great news. Hopefully there will be more light up features on it but the Lightsaber lighting up is still awesome news!!! Thanks again. :clap:clap:clap:yess::yess::yess:

Alex.... you the man. Thanks. Why do they put these up for PO when we don't even know what it will have. Since we are slapping down an NRD?

Well at the time of Pre-Order what was advertised for the piece was all that was going to be included. The possibility of any light-up features were just always possibilities and since the saber can be lit up for this piece then it's something that is being added on/in. :)

-SideshowAlex

Well at the time of Pre-Order what was advertised for the piece was all that was going to be included. The possibility of any light-up features were just always possibilities and since the saber can be lit up for this piece then it's something that is being added on/in. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Bro...:1-1:

-SideshowAlex

Very awesome news indeed. SO excited for this piece!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

Back