Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you may know or not know about Darth Malgus but going to post this anyways. Darth Malgus is apart of the Old Republic Star Wars Series. I believe he's in some of the books and he's in the 3rd Game of The Old Republic line. I've been starting to play The Old Republic Games to find out more about Malgus but haven't made it to the 3rd game yet. Some of you may not play the games or be interested in the books but here's a 15 minute clip that will definitely show you a lot about the Sith Character and let me just say. He's a ruthless Sith for sure and very excited for this piece. Enjoy the Movie clip from the game. :drink :yess:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdJdEFilaU[/ame]

Jumped on the wait list on the 12/12/12 I'm sure it won't convert but hey you've got to be in it to win it!!

I've got a few other Star Wars books to read then "Deception" which I believe will introduce me to Darth Malgus

You've got a very good read in Deception.

Some of you may know or not know about Darth Malgus but going to post this anyways. Darth Malgus is apart of the Old Republic Star Wars Series. I believe he's in some of the books and he's in the 3rd Game of The Old Republic line. I've been starting to play The Old Republic Games to find out more about Malgus but haven't made it to the 3rd game yet. Some of you may not play the games or be interested in the books but here's a 15 minute clip that will definitely show you a lot about the Sith Character and let me just say. He's a ruthless Sith for sure and very excited for this piece. Enjoy the Movie clip from the game. :drink :yess:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdJdEFilaU
This video has been posted in this thread at least 6 times and I swear, I've watched it every single time. It's that good. :clap

This video has been posted in this thread at least 6 times and I swear, I've watched it every single time. It's that good. :clap

Didn't even know sorry everyone. Just very excited about this piece. Have it on Flex-pay from Sideshow and can't wait for April. :clap:clap:clap

Why apologize? Did you not understand my post?
The video is kick @ss!

The next time it's posted, I'll watch it again. :yess:

Well that video just rocks overall and Malgus. Let me just say bad *** Sith!!! I'm very excited for this piece to arrive at my front door step. :hi5::hi5::hi5: :yess::yess::yess:

Well that video just rocks overall and Malgus. Let me just say bad *** Sith!!! I'm very excited for this piece to arrive at my front door step. :hi5::hi5::hi5: :yess::yess::yess:

I'm excited about this one too.
I still hope the hood is big enough that it can fit over Malgus' head with room to spare.

I would much rather have that functionality over a light feature.

I'm excited about this one too.
I still hope the hood is big enough that it can fit over Malgus' head with room to spare.

I would much rather have that functionality over a light feature.

I hope so also and i'm not sure if the Lightsaber will have a light feature. The pictures don't show it and videos I've seen haven't showed if it lights up or not. I'm really hoping the saber lights up. :pray::pray::pray: Really really really hoping since I thought the Premium Formats do have the feature but anyways i'm still very excited.:yess::yess::yess:

Me too. :hi5:

Why apologize? Did you not understand my post?
The video is kick @ss!

The next time it's posted, I'll watch it again. :yess:

:exactly: I've never played the game but I have watched the trailer several times in the last few years.

I wish that while they're pushing it back they'd freaking come out and let us know it is has any light up feature. Seriously :slap

I wish that while they're pushing it back they'd freaking come out and let us know it is has any light up feature. Seriously :slap

Very true like we're not even sure if it does have any light up features. I hope at least the Lightsaber lights up but it would be cool to see the respirator and the suit armor little parts light up also. Would be sweet but like I have said we don't even know yet what this piece does have. :dunno

At the time SSC first put this up for preorder they sure made it sound like they didn't even know what features this thing would have. :lol

Back