Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I loved how the guy said, 'we hope this more awesome thru the production process' or something similar; I was thinking, 'yeah, that never happens'

Awesome figure. The portrait looks like the one from the end of the hope trailer (after he's been grenaded in the face) but with the breathing mask over the top. The deceived portrait doesn't have the metal brace on the right cheek I think. Would that mean that there are going to be 3 portraits, one from each trailer?

I really want this... but without the knowlege that SS might or might not make other EU Sith in 1/6th is what will stop me.

I dont play online ,but love the sith now bring on more like nihilus ,revan,malek,starkiller and so on...long live the sith empire ...

I dont play online ,but love the sith now bring on more like nihilus ,revan,malek,starkiller and so on...long live the sith empire ...

I would love to have a display just for that line of thinking. :clap

I have ASAJ VENTRESS and DARTH MAUL with my ANH VADER and hope to have my emperor soon with MALGUS hoping for TALON only gentle giant has made her but she should be next SIDESHOW after GREAVOUS sometime ..JOIN THE DARKSIDE SIDESHOW you know you want to unleash the SITH...

Maybe we'll get to see Talon especially with these new bodies they're churning out for DC. Can we get some mo' star wars love?

Maybe we'll get to see Talon especially with these new bodies they're churning out for DC. Can we get some mo' star wars love?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! :clap I usually only collect the females, but even my inner fanboy has to own the Dath malgus figure. He looks amazing. I bet Talon is gonna blow this one away with the new body...and well...her sexiness!!!

Day10_010313_DarthMalgus.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Back