Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I was thinking that too but I imagine that a good bit of RnD went into getting those eyes made and to work properly in and out of production. Plus the quality and realism in the Wolffe sculpts are ahead of the this Malgus head. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade b/c I think it's a great looking figure just not for that asking price.

:lol that's all that the coupons ever cover for me.

yeah, I tried using the last code on a Lego ship and with shipping, I could still buy it cheaper at Wally World's full price. :lol

Really? Just him then I guess.
I never said I had a problem with your opinion. Just cause we don't agree on something doesn't mean I don't "try" to understand where you're coming from. Some peoples opinions are just farther apart.

Just bought him and used my rewards points.
I had $134.50 worth.
I paid $48.49 for him.
:yess:

Last edited:

Nice one day hope to get my figure for free with rewards points. Buy 20 get one free.:lol Thankfull they have a rewards point program.

This figure looks awesome! I have it ordered and I am looking forward to getting it. Thought about using rewards points to get the price knocked down to about 60.00. But decided to pay full price so I can get an in-stock figure that I don't have yet because I am jonesing to get SOMETHING in the mail after so long a drought.

Nice one day hope to get my figure for free with rewards points. Buy 20 get one free.:lol Thankfull they have a rewards point program.

lol right...but that 21st free figure is going to be SWEET!!!

This figure looks awesome! I have it ordered and I am looking forward to getting it. Thought about using rewards points to get the price knocked down to about 60.00. But decided to pay full price so I can get an in-stock figure that I don't have yet because I am jonesing to get SOMETHING in the mail after so long a drought.

I know the feeling...although my next few months are pretty stacked already.

Thanks for the video...Man I can't wait for Vader :gah:

Malgus looks incredible as always IMO :clap now the wait.

Last edited:

Ordered the EX. Too cool to pass up, figure looks amazing.

It looks HT quality to me. I think people get too caught up in the 'HT would do better', not all their figures turn out perfect. HT Indy, crappy neck joint and crooked stars on Captain A, HT Luke had parts that needed to be re-glued, etc...

Sure, it's only $15 less than Avengers Thor (awesome figure) and $10 more than Coulson (man in a cheap suit).

I agree that SSC need to step up, and I don't think they did with Padawan Obi, but the prices are what the prices are, buy it or don't buy it.

Screw this.. clicked on your SW video of SDCC malgus... somehow went to a "real alien, MI6, etc etc, proof video" and ended up watching catdaddy by Kate upton...dafuq

Cool looking figure. Never a Star Wars fan but this figure looks really great.

I dont play this game. I loved knights of the old republic 1 & 2 wish was released it on ps3 since got rid of my xbox long ago. My bro plays this online and love's it. I try to stay away from online game's too addictive and time consuming. Only ps3 for me. I wish they'd rerelease all the old star wars games. Mainly rogue squadron anyway back to the sith master.

Screw this.. clicked on your SW video of SDCC malgus... somehow went to a "real alien, MI6, etc etc, proof video" and ended up watching catdaddy by Kate upton...dafuq

Not sure how that happened :dunno work's 4 me .

I never said I had a problem with your opinion. Just cause we don't agree on something doesn't mean I don't "try" to understand where you're coming from. Some peoples opinions are just farther apart.

I couldn't resist, mate. :D

That said, don't make me repost your intolerance of my opinion. You got brutal on me.

I dont play this game. I loved knights of the old republic 1 & 2 wish was released it on ps3 since got rid of my xbox long ago. My bro plays this online and love's it. I try to stay away from online game's too addictive and time consuming. Only ps3 for me. I wish they'd rerelease all the old star wars games. Mainly rogue squadron anyway back to the sith master.

Same. I'd love to see an HD version of Dark Forces 2 and the Super Star Wars games.

Ordered. Hope they make some TOR troopers... with the gatling canon. :pray:

Ordered. Hope they make some TOR troopers... with the gatling canon. :pray:

That would probably be my second most wanted character after Shae Vizla, but I have a feeling unless this thing just blows off the shelf in crazy amounts/time, he may be a one hit wonder from the game. :(

Back