Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I was mainly addressing your timeline issue, since you quoted me in your...comment and wanted to overanalyze my example. :lol

Any opinions you have about Malgus I'll take as a joke considering your comments about Revan and Nihilus. :cuckoo:

Why are you getting so nasty? Are you one of those kids that puts down other's opinions if they're different from yours?

You wanna tear into old republic? easy. See the last line in my post.

Stop calling it a ripoff or a clone of WoW. It's no more a clone of wow than Need for Speed Most wanted is a clone of Call of Duty Modern warfare 3.

They use the same control mechanic.

( console games use controlers, MMO's use a keyboard/ mouse and hotbar/HUD)

Sad really. it it ACTUALY WAS WoW with lightsabers, it likely wouldn't have failed as an MMO.

The level of technology question IS a valid one. the level of tech/ styles of things from the KOTOR series should be better represented. that was ONLY 300 YEARS AGO in this timeline, yet we have weapons, armor, and equipment that looks like it has more in common with the designs from 3 THOUSAND years in the future.

However, as questionable, and odd as it is, the art direction is clearly a contious decision, to try to rope in more casual SW fans who are more familior with the films, AND the Clone Wars cartoon.
Which is why we have an "army of the republic" ( which shouldn't exist in this time period) who wear armor that makes them look like clone troopers.

In short, the game is a poorly thought-out Cashgrab.... which is standard fare for EA.

3osrj1.jpg

:lol :1-1:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

awesome

Holy crap I was already sold on this figure but after looking at those hi res pics this ones a no brainier. Loving the paint apps and the non scared head for the EX...I totally plan on displaying this one with the upcoming statue :thud:

... if the statue was articulated... or had an outstreached hand.. .you should sisplay it in the hand of the statue... what would be kinda awesome.

Still on the fence about this one, but sure looks good.

Without a doubt.

For me, It's

Star wars =Want to buy
Sith = Want to buy
EU = Want to buy
Old republic era = WANT to buy.

So for me, it's a foregone conclusion.

Uh, bring it down about a thousand. Reverse engineered this is not. It's cool as hell, but that's a friggin no brainer since its design is taken directly from the greatest villain ever created!
Lerath and Wor and myself are simply having an adult discussion about the aesthetic make up of this character. Please don't drag it down with childish talk of whiners and such. Everyone agrees it's badass and most are buying it, regardless of how lazy we think the designers were. Hell even TPM managed to conjure up an original sith! So the prospect is not too much to ask!

love malgus. love his design. love the old republic. love the whole design of the era. over analyzing every aspect of it won't change the fact he has a fantastic look! easy buy. let's get more TOR related characters as well. so much left to tap into in this era.

Why are you getting so nasty? Are you one of those kids that puts down other's opinions if they're different from yours?

Why so ********?

I didn't get nasty, stop being such an oversensitive little snot because I think you're opinion on EU Sith Lords is a joke.

...and here I thought I was only going to collect troopers. Just can't deny awesomeness. Oh, well :thud:

Back