Darth Fredius Collection (PF Star wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Nice job Darth Fredius. Grievous would be so much more impressive, if you'd let him have the other three blades. Really. The SSC Grievous is the ultimate Grievous figure to date IMO, and one of the reasons is his gorgeous pose, with the four lightsabers ignited, wielding... Would be a shame to not take advantage of this absolute cool über pose!

Thanks Alice Adrenochrome !
You're right.
General Grievous is more impressive with his four light saber and the Sideshow PF is the ultimate version of this caracter.
But as I don't have more place to display it I d'ont have choice : I must let him trapped in his Skogen... :eek:

Here's the pictures of my Princess LEIA EXCLUSIVE.
I love this piece !! One of the best PF to date.

2z9ctqf.gif

3zrgk80.gif

2e49p3b.gif
4crq7vm.gif

30hlvdt.gif
2ee8so4.gif

43cyc02.gif
40o3qc1.gif

30mo1v9.gif
4hm1zsy.gif

Darth Fredius said:
Here's new pics of my humble collection :

Humble, but very nice. I'm one of those people who thinks there's a lot to be said for displaying items with a lot of room to breathe. (removing the busts was a good idea) Lookin' good!
e016.gif

I'm so in love with that PF Leia, it's not even funny. I really need to get my hands on one of those soon! :)

Also, I have to agree with Alice Adrenochrome...Grievous is so much more impressive with all of his sabers lit! I can understand wanting to protect it from the elements, but in my opinion, you'd probably enjoy it a lot more if he was completely assembled in all of his Jedi killing glory!

The Boot said:
Humble, but very nice. I'm one of those people who thinks there's a lot to be said for displaying items with a lot of room to breathe. (removing the busts was a good idea) Lookin' good!
e016.gif

I'm so in love with that PF Leia, it's not even funny. I really need to get my hands on one of those soon! :)

Also, I have to agree with Alice Adrenochrome...Grievous is so much more impressive with all of his sabers lit! I can understand wanting to protect it from the elements, but in my opinion, you'd probably enjoy it a lot more if he was completely assembled in all of his Jedi killing glory!

Thanks !

You're right Leia PF is one of the best PF. Simply - for me - the best representation of the iconic Leia from A New Hope.
I hope you'll grab one soon.
You're also right about Grievous.
I know that he will be more impressive in his full light saber display... But... As long as I don't have a Display case for him I'm really upset about dust... It's sound stupid I Know.
But the Exclusive is pretty rare and expensive... I just want to protect him before display him in a Box with his four light sabers glory.
Then he will really rocks.
I love this Grievous Exclusive.

Not stupid at all DF. It doesn't take long for dust to alter your collectibles appearance. Definitely wait for a case. Congrats on aquiring Leia. :chew

Nice DF! I love the Skogens and the Detolfs from IKEA!

Too bad the Skogens are now purged from the catalog. :monkey2

Back