Darth Cruel's Customs thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been a few days since I could spend time on this because work has kept me late. But I fit the belt up to the figure that I am going to use. It is a TrueType and I am going to use the t-shirt and trousers from Bespin Luke...but I am going to dye them black. I want to use a spare faramir head that I have, but I want to do a more blonde repaint on it. But anyway...this is the pattern as it is fit up to the figure.

DSC06324.jpg

Edit - I do have the pattern taped down to the leather also. I need to go to storage for my exacto knife to cut it out. But I think it will work out well.

Edit 2 - The upper part of the belt goes straight across. As it looks in the pick, it crosses and connects to the straps holding the holsters. That is just a poor job of taping the belt closed where the "buckle" will be. But I do like this idea for the next one.

Last edited:
Here is an update. I taped the pattern to leather, then cut out the pattern with an exacto knife. I modified the "metal" connectors from the original belt to be a buckle for this one. It needs some decorating, now. Until I find a way to remove the scope from the Luke Bespin blaster and fix it to the opposite side so that one will fit in the left holster, I have decided to stay with Praji blasters in both. But that WILL change. I wish I had more time for this. It is fun!

DSC06376.jpg

Back