• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darren Carnall's Anakin + Obi Wan Heads, HT Joker with Custom shirt and tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderbo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Custom Sideshow Obi Wan Kenobi from Revenge of the Sith with a custom hand painted Darren Carnall head. This figure comes with the episode 2 tunic and robe and the rest is episode 3. I will sale it for $150 shipped.

Obi002.jpg

I also have a Sideshow Anakin. It comes with all the Anakin goodies but I also have the exclusive Emporer. The outfit has been fuxed with. The sleeve has been trimed and dfixed into the glove and the tunic as been taken apart to look more movie accurate.I will sale for $80 shipped

Obi001.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions. THANKS

Also emails are the best wayto get in touch with me.

THANKS

Last edited:
Re: Darren Carnall's Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi Custom Heads for sale

Actually cheaper than what he charges and what I paid. no?

it's cause there was an ebay listing recently that had the Darren Anakin head fully re-painted on the sideshow Anakin figure for cheaper. Not trying to insult your price at all. Sorry if it came across that way. I just thought it would be cheaper since it's just the head. Is it painted already?

Yea it was my actuion. It was $150 as well.

Oh yea the Heads are fully painted. I am sorry I should have made mention of that.

Hot Toys Joker with Custom shirt and tie

I also have a custom Joker. He comes with a custom shirt and Tie. He also has a the ver 2 head. He has the version 1 box. I'd like $150 for him shipped.

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

THANKS

Joker.jpg

Last edited:
Back