Darksiders 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
The latest Game Informer cover

coverfull.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sat33hyAVA0"]YouTube - ‪PC Games News - Darksiders II Reveal Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Sweeeeet. About time. Is it just me or does it feel like the story will take place along side the same time as the first one just in a different part of the world or another dimension?

Darksiders was a surprise hit to me. And seeing Joe Mad's art style in game form was a treat! I can't wait for this one!

Not sure I'll get the CE, The mask is cool but I'd have preferred a statue.

I loved Darksiders, it reminded me of Legacy of Kain in many ways.

Not sure I'll get the CE, The mask is cool but I'd have preferred a statue.

I loved Darksiders, it reminded me of Legacy of Kain in many ways.

I wish they would do another Legacy of Kain game :( One of my favorite series of all time.

I wish they would do another Legacy of Kain game :( One of my favorite series of all time.

Yeah but I think at this point it would have to at the very least involve Amy Hennig, Kurt Hartland (maybe Steve Henifin).... Sadly Tony Jay is dead..
Honestly I think it's as likely as getting a proper prequel to Xenogears, sequel to the Spawn cartoon, proper new series for Berserk....

Yeah but I think at this point it would have to at the very least involve Amy Hennig, Kurt Hartland (maybe Steve Henifin).... Sadly Tony Jay is dead..
Honestly I think it's as likely as getting a proper prequel to Xenogears, sequel to the Spawn cartoon, proper new series for Berserk....

And yet, Blizzard is STILL releasing content he did voice work for, which impresses the hell out of me.

Glad they planned ahead.

Bac on topic. I'm glad to see SOMETHING about this game being released. I was worried that THQ was going to Can this, or that they would go under before it came out.

Back