DarkSide Collectibles: Batman 1989 (Michael Keaton) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ySLis8K.jpg

vbXx3SA.jpg

wmYiHY9.jpg

wyo7GTQ.jpg

8cLEdBY.jpg

I guess they'll release a 1/4 version, too, like they did with their Pfeiffer Catwoman. Waiting for confirmation, though.

Prime 1 1989 (Keaton) Batman version looks great as well as these teasers from Darkside. A member on another forum, who usually has inside knowledge, hinted that JND will be making their own version as well. Good time to be a 1989 (Keaton) Batman fan.

Prime 1 1989 (Keaton) Batman version looks great as well as these teasers from Darkside. A member on another forum, who usually has inside knowledge, hinted that JND will be making their own version as well. Good time to be a 1989 (Keaton) Batman fan.
Interesting. I don't think JND can compete with KA Kim's sculpts for the Prime1/Blitzway pieces though

Interesting. I don't think JND can compete with KA Kim's sculpts for the Prime1/Blitzway pieces though

I don't disagree with you on that, especially when it comes to the Bruce Wayne sculpt. IMO, JND are 2 for 2 on their Batman cowled sculpts so it might be close... but then again JND seems to hire "new" artists for each reveal, so who knows. If it were Kojun himself doing the sculpts then I'd be 100% confident in JND. Time will tell. Regardless I know ill have a tough time deciding which one of these three to pull the trigger on.

Back