DARKMAN ordering thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello sorry for the delay, but because I design new molds and casting techniques for the heads, I took a little longer, but thanks to this: The heads do not have seams or mold marks, besides that have a hole for the neck of the true body type, so no need to drill. the first casts are ready, I just need to fill in the details of clothing (place buttons and aged fabrics) to start sending the first orders
thank you all for your support in this project
4664205484_9a7ae67268_b.jpg

4664203728_04b25514de_b.jpg

4663583797_ab969977fb_b.jpg

I don't know Betomatali nor I have talked to him, but seeing that he has currently a lot of projects going on he might be behind. I don't think he's "he who's name we shall not speak of" and I don't mean Sauron.:p

It's not like we haven't seen someone bite off more than they could chew and disapppear before. I am not saying it has happened this time but it wouldn't be a first. And before anyone thinks I am stirring the pot, I am into him for $65 US myself. He was very chatty before i paid him and I haven't heard a word from him since I sent him a pm telling him I had sent payment.

Hey guys I dont think its time to panic just yet. Maybe Beto's just tied up and hasnt got to the forum today. I was in contact with him as of the 25th and he had told me my Darkman was ready to ship but he didnt have the hands ready so I just told him to wait and ship it all together.

Back