DARKCROWNTOYS 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure – Hell’s Saint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where, and with whom? No one's ever heard of THIS company; so where does the experience come from? Again, having to preorder and pay ahead of time for an unproven company is a risky venture. Especially at this price. Good luck to anyone willing to possibly throw away nearly $300.

Maybe people with that experience form a new team, IDK. I just hope its turn out well besides its their 1st release, if they screwed up at start they have no future at all. Besides they looks professional, their website convincing enough and their support answered people mail. So maybe give a chance if you are interesting.

Great looking figure and certainly unique. Enough for me to pull the trigger? I don't think so but I will keep an eye on this thread to see any in hands pics when he is released.

^
I found this on the website:
"This product is required to be presell, the date of dispatch will be at 20th,Sep.2015"

I wrote them. For whatever its worth, I'll share the quick reply here:

"Hi:

Thank you for your email!

We located in China and we have 18years Experience in 1/6 scale figures.

There are going to be many more in a series of similar1/6 scale figures.

You can buy the figures through our web site: DarkCrown and pay through paypal. We will ship to you FREE.

You will get the package at home.

Preorder will be finished by the end of July.

Thanks again!

Darkcrown toys

On 2015-05-23 22:23:

Hello,

Thank you for producing such a fantastic figure. I hope there are going to be many more in a series of similar 1/6 scale figures.
Will these awesome figures be available through BBTS.com?

Thank you again."
Yea cool figure and all but no way in hell would I prepay for it from a company I've never heard of.

Unusual pricing for a new company, but the design is very bold. Tailoring on the prototype is impeccable. Seems like the kind of figure I'd buy. :lol Excited to see what else they do.

在光明中坠落的命运将在黑暗之中揭开新的篇章~~尽在随人偶附送【暗黑血缘】精彩故事画册之中!!!

The falling fate in the light will open a new charter in the darkness~~read the astonishing story of the graphic novel【Dark Blook】comes with the figure pack.

darkcrowntoys stoy picture album 01.jpg

darkcrowntoys stoy picture album 02.jpg

darkcrowntoys stoy picture album 03.jpg

darkcrowntoys stoy picture album 04.jpg

darkcrowntoys stoy picture album 05.jpg

Re: DARKCROWNTOYS 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure – Hell’s Saint (Pg.5 Update!)

i don't know about this company, but if what they send is whats in these pics, then i would have no problems paying $288 for this level of craftsmanship. this does look pretty damn cool, as far as the sharp-dressed, evil skeleton genre is concerned.

that's a relief. so the first one is the only bonehead figure...
looks like im already done after the first release. :yess:

:lol

surprise gift! DARKCROWNTOYS thank every fans for preordered dark blood series - the Hell’s Saint ,will give fans 2 gifts :Metal Dagger (Hell’s sword ) metal necklace (Jessica’s token) these two items are important props in the comic book legend of the dark blood. We sincerely thank you for your continued support. More surprise follow the announcement ~

DARKCROWNTOYS GIFTS01.jpg

DARKCROWNTOYS GIFTS02.jpg

Re: DARKCROWNTOYS 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure – Hell’s Saint (Pg.6 Update!)

I found an auction on eBay for a preorder of this figure. It is listed at only $210 with free shipping. So I'm not sure why the official site is selling it for $288. Keep in mind that this seller has 0 feedback and the only thing they are selling is this figure. I find it all very odd but I thought I'd pass it along for anyone who wants to take a gamble on getting it cheaper.

1 6 Scale Collectible Figure Dark Blood Series Hell

Also, the dagger is pretty cool that they are giving to people. I'm interested to see what other surprises they have in store since it said more will follow.

Ebay is bad place to get collectibles. I am 100% sure its scam, I am already scammed twice , please learn from me to never buy things on ebay especially if they put lower price than market price. Just order from them directly

I am still interested in this guy. With his coming out September 20th or so, I wonder if we'll see pics off the Production line soon?

I contacted DarkCrown Toys to ask about the Hell Saints figure since I never got a shipping notice or anything from them. This is the email I got in response to my question about the shipping date.

Thank you for your email!
The Dark Blood hell saints now on the producing , we will update you new photos for you ,for China national holiday coming ,we will ship it on 10th October. Thank you very much!

I also got some pictures from them.

-4b753546c87692ed.jpg

3ef1cdd3c085c189.jpg

4a64529efd37526c.jpg

The only thing I see that I don't care as much for is the color of the coat. I would have wished for it to look darker like in the original photos. The hat appears to be closer to the original color. That being said, the lighting in the original photos and the new photos is very different. So that could make some of the difference in how it looks I suppose. Either way, I do like what I see and I can't wait to see it in person.

I like it. Thanks for posting the info and pics.

No problem. I'm sorry that the pictures are sideways. On my computer and in the email they sent me, the pictures were facing the right way. When I uploaded them here the forum turned them sideways for some reason. The only thing I don't know about liking is the color of the coat. I really wish it matched the hat like in the promo pictures.

Anyway, it looks like October will be a good month for me when it comes to 1/6 scale figures. This figure, Chewbacca, and Han Solo should all be arriving at my door in October, hopefully. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Yeah, the brown coat looks a bit cheap color-wise. A darker, richer brown would help. Maybe something that had some extra staining to make it more mottled. But everything else we can see looks pretty nice.

omg thats so sad, a awesome looking figure like this and they gone and messed it up with a light choclate brown coat ?

would ove been much better with a black coat, but inthe proto u can see its a very dark brown coat - they must of new it,ll be the first thing folks would complan about so why do it,

everything else looks epic

Back