DARKCROWNTOYS 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure – Hell’s Saint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive, and cool. The price is high, but considering the light-up base and all, not out of line from other 1:6. If I were them with a new offering I'd probably offer a deluxe with the base and a less expensive standard version.

Wow, that's amazing looking. But the price and it being a new thing give me pause.

Doesn't fit anywhere in my collection, but it looks great. Bit pricey though.

An awesome looking figure!
I'll agree with Dave, they should release a deluxe version along with a less expensive standard figure for those who are on the fence or don't want to spend that much.

This is pretty cool! Would look good next to my Hellboy figures, and Darkchylde statue. Might just give this a try.

Biggest problem I see with this, aside from the price, is that it appears the only way to get this is directly through them; an unknown, upstart company, with an unproven track record. Who's to say you'll even get the figure, and they'll probably expect payment up front. Unless they can get a distributor, and get it to some of the trusted retailers out there, I'm afraid I'll just have to admire it in photos.

Biggest problem I see with this, aside from the price, is that it appears the only way to get this is directly through them; an unknown, upstart company, with an unproven track record. Who's to say you'll even get the figure, and they'll probably expect payment up front. Unless they can get a distributor, and get it to some of the trusted retailers out there, I'm afraid I'll just have to admire it in photos.

This is a big factor with me. It's cool enough, I could ALMOST get into buying it. If I were able to Flexpay it through Sideshow and know I'd have some customer service to back it up... I think I'd take the plunge. But paying up front with no idea of the quality of what I'd get or if I'd even get anything... a bit too scary.

^
I found this on the website:
"This product is required to be presell, the date of dispatch will be at 20th,Sep.2015"

I wrote them. For whatever its worth, I'll share the quick reply here:

"Hi:

Thank you for your email!

We located in China and we have 18years Experience in 1/6 scale figures.

There are going to be many more in a series of similar1/6 scale figures.

You can buy the figures through our web site: DarkCrown and pay through paypal. We will ship to you FREE.

You will get the package at home.

Preorder will be finished by the end of July.

Thanks again!

Darkcrown toys

On 2015-05-23 22:23:

Hello,

Thank you for producing such a fantastic figure. I hope there are going to be many more in a series of similar 1/6 scale figures.
Will these awesome figures be available through BBTS.com?

Thank you again."

^
we have 18years Experience in 1/6 scale figures.

Where, and with whom? No one's ever heard of THIS company; so where does the experience come from? Again, having to preorder and pay ahead of time for an unproven company is a risky venture. Especially at this price. Good luck to anyone willing to possibly throw away nearly $300.

Back