[Dark Toys] Axel Foley From Beverly Hills Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks pretty proportionate. The pants are a little baggy for the 80's, but the coat is great. I do have the arms/shoulders flared outward a bit for the pose though...
Where'd you get the custom headsculpt? My Foley is coming from ToysWonderland (hopefully) and I think I'm gonna need to replace that standard sculpt. yeah, that smiling sculpt...oof

Where'd you get the custom headsculpt? My Foley is coming from ToysWonderland (hopefully) and I think I'm gonna need to replace that standard sculpt. yeah, that smiling sculpt...oof
I honestly don't remember because I've been saving it for over a year... It was a person on hot toys reddit that posted their custom, so I hit him up and he directed me to someone on Facebook making them to order. It was like $100 fully sculpted/painted and shipped.

This looks like its going to give my worst fugure bryan mills craftone a run for ita money as my worst figue, will be easy to beat so far as i only paid $80 for Mr i will find you, and i will kill yoi.

just notice that the $100 bills were issued from year 1996-2013 ... Beverly hills cop was released in 1987, Time Traveler Cop

Just unboxed him, idk why his heads are so light , the body and hands are darker and the paint on the head should of matched that color, all in all you know who he is , but sculpt and paint could be better and hair looks a bit to puffy up front

20230128_140048.jpg
20230128_140052.jpg
20230128_140056.jpg
20230128_140100.jpg
20230128_140104.jpg

Agree with your points on this figure. I knew I had to find a new head-sculpt immediately when this went up for preorder. To be fair, they provided exactly what was advertised...

Anyone else's shirt have the period between the PHY. SED. DEPT ? I see in the promo pic it's correctly done PHYS . ED. DEPT

Screenshot_20230129-133108_Samsung Internet.jpg

Strangely the sunglasses make the likeness worse. Usually something like that makes it better. Mine is somewhere between Hong Kong and the states and once I get it, I'll decide if it's worth getting a custom head sculpt for or if I just tuck him on a lower Detolf shelf and call it a day. My favorite actor and his best film (Cop 1 and 2 are neck and neck for me).

Strangely the sunglasses make the likeness worse. Usually something like that makes it better. Mine is somewhere between Hong Kong and the states and once I get it, I'll decide if it's worth getting a custom head sculpt for or if I just tuck him on a lower Detolf shelf and call it a day. My favorite actor and his best film (Cop 1 and 2 are neck and neck for me).
Disagree. The sunglasses definitley make the likeness better.

Back